Thursday, August 17, 2006

14th Weeks 5 Days - 17.08.06

For the first time I’m hearing thunder and seeing lightning since living here in the UK. Its starting to rain cats and dogs and I’m loving it! Hujan rahmatlah katakan.

Yes, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on my blog. Simple reason being laziness took over me with full force. All I wanted to do when I reached home, was lay on my sofa and just stay there till time for my bedtime… of course I do need to get up now and again to go to the loo or have some snack, make tea for the hubby etc, etc… in the end, to the sofa my butt lay…

Last two weeks haven’t been kind to me – health wise that is. I had infection on my urine and so had to take antibiotics which I must say is helping now a bit. The constant pain on my abdominal had gone (a bit but not entirely) headaches been less than before, though the day before I had this horrendous headache that when I came home, I was in such a state that unfortunately, James got the lashing from me… I was unreasonable beyond believe! Anyway, we’re cool now – we both apologise and get on with our lives.

Just found out yesterday that James gotta go to Leicester for the whole weekend – working!!! Gosh! What am I gonna do? I could go out shopping meet up with people do this and that but I think the best thing that I could do is stay home, do all the cleaning that I’ve been neglecting, finish up my cross stitch (like that will happen in 3 days!), finish up reading Dean Koontz, chat with Anna, Rose, mak, ayah, sis… Bake pies probably or cookies… Well, since I’ll be all by myself, might as well I do all these right? Hilangkan kebosanan!!! Hee hee! Doing all these actually makes me really contented! It might sound boring to others but to me, it just sound devine!!!

Anyway, my physical progress – well, my face is rounder my butt isn’t expanding as much as I had anticipate, I can see that my belly is growing each week and that makes me feel really excited!!! Haven’t had any strange dreams anymore… Of course there were times that I worry about the condition of my baby inside – just hoping that it gets enough nutrition, enough anything that it needed…

Last weekend, after feeling much, much better, both of us left home at 5.45am and off we went to the Grand Prix Masters with his brother at Silverstone… Despite the rain and cold, I survive the day and had a wonderful time… but will continue in the next entry (which I hope won’t be too long) coz right now I need to go home! (Yes I’m writing this while in the office!)

Tada!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dearie!! My tummy is also getting bigger by the day. No, I'm not pregnant. I've been eating junk food non-stop since I got well from flu some... couple of months ago I think. *hehehee*

Hope u get well pronto!!! Not being at top condition must be extra uncomfortable for a pregnant woman. So do take care of yourself. And the weekend without the hubby, make it your ME time!! :) Do what makes you happy! :)

Ely said...

heheh hartini so funny! i think my tummy is growing by the minute!

sometimes i get so heavy and uncomfortable that i cant sit or stand for too long. nak baring pun tak boleh satu position jer.

as big as this baby will be (so the dr says), it sure has been fun but a little bit achey for me lah.

u're in ur 2nd trimester...good job my dear!

Yara said...

Nice to read about your progress again, Mas. I guess the pain comes with the joy but stay focused on the ultimate joy that would follow the delivery. Make sure you have enough rest and even when James is away in Leicester, try not to do too much even though you have neglected some stuff lately. Take things easy and when you feel like sleeping just go ahead and sleep. If it is any consolation, not all butts of pregnant women would expand in great proportions. In fact, some women look great with only a hint of expansion in the lower body and of course a noticeable hump in front where the baby should be. I have seen some pregnant women looking even more radiant compared to the time they were not.

Husain n Co. said...

A'kum Mas dear:)

Aw...hope such headaches wont bother u anymore ok...do not feel guilty resting yourself..keep yourself occupied(sleeping n resting butt on sofa also kira occupied tau) and do the things that make you happy...

Take care and eat well:)chin up n cheer up!!