Wednesday, January 18, 2006

REPLY #2

Difficult To Forget Dated: 10th January

At 13/1/06 3:20 PM, hartini said…

At 15/1/06 9:08 AM, Apples said…
heh, cute:)

At 15/1/06 3:14 PM, suriyati said…
mamijarum, I went to your multiply blog.. I felt in love with that blogsite though.. It's so clean and everything there.. I mean the layout. I thought of opening one there.. ;)

At 17/1/06 2:25 PM, bunkerangs said…
alah hartini..obviously i think z is gay..hehehe....or he had a crush on r..anyway, mamijarum..thank you for dropping by my blog..hehe..i saw your gambar then i realised that you were on suriyati's multiply list and i pun click you as my friend..hahahah...takper kiter seme blog buddies.. *G*...

i have been coming here often too..via suriyati's and hartini's. best nyer you kat UK..wish we were there now...not that it's not nice here..but as they say..grass is always greener on the other side :)wel, ni long nyer comment ni..i was wondering..like me..do you sort of try to look for past ex-es you know..i do..to just find out what they are up to and all that. sometimes when going back..i would wonder if i would bump into them and if i did..what would their reaction be and all that..hehehe...but of course..must make sure i look good lah..hahahaha

MJ REPLY:

HARTINI: That was such a bitter sweet experience, wasn't it... Does bring back some old memories of back then when I was young and oh so naive - makes me feel so stupid then *hahahaa* I was wondering, was Z gay?? Just wondering why he re-wrote your letters... and he falling in love with R... that is strange!! Maybe Z was the one who was in love with u???? and didn't want to share u with R. Possible? :)

Don’t we all feel that way when we were young eh? Well, as long as we learn through experience not to do it again than it’s all good!
I think that time he was gay but I just didn’t realise it! He likes girlie stuff and never like to hang out with the boys during recess time etc… Now, he has become a transverstite (right spelling?) Met up with him years ago and was totally traumatized when I saw him/her… Make-up, tight woman blouse, tight pants (trust me you couldn’t see anything DOWN there!)… I feel sorry for him though!

Apples: I know! He ( R ) was really a sweet boy!

SURIYATI: By Now I guess you’ll be using that site more often eh? I know what u mean! That site is a lot easier to manage (especially for someone like me who is an IT Idiot) and nothing complicated! I love it too and I love what you did with yours!!! Keep it up!

BUNKERANGS: What does BUNKERANGS mean? Bunking around? Hee! Hee! Thanks for dropping by my blog too! You are right! Z is gay – kesian dia…

I got your blog from Suriyati too thanks to her of course!!! Yup! U are right but somehow over here I don’t see much grass… Better than in Singapore I guess despite the weather, everything being expensive here… Still, grateful that I’m given the opportunity to stay here, thank to the hubby! Hee! Hee! *wink* *wink*

I did try to but only manage to fid R and not the rest… Ialah, just want to know what they are up to kan? Nothing else… We must look damn good and show them we are doing extremely well and looking good…


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be traumatized too!!! Confused, whether to call him a 'him' or a 'her'...! hehee All the best to him/her though :D