Thursday, January 19, 2006

REPLIES #1

First and foremost, I would like to apologise to all bloggers who left comments on my previous entries. I’m not sure why, but whenever I want to leave a reply to your comments clicking the icon doesn’t seem to work. I keep clicking the “comment” but nothing appear – no comment box no nothing and so that’s why my last 2 entries I couldn’t reply your wonderful comments on my comment box… So people, any suggestions to what I should do or what I’ve done wrong? I’m at my wits end! I feel really guilty for not being able to reply your comments…. And so, I shall reply it here temporarily. Do bear with me with this:


We’ll Do It Together (Dated 6th January)

At 7/1/06 1:13 AM, Ely said…
go back to singapore in april...hmmm, are u going to stay there til july to wait for me? Hehehehe

At 8/1/06 6:37 AM, hartini said…
*teehee @ humping and pumping exercise* :D Hope u r having fun at Manchester!! :) It has been gloomy here too - been raining non-stop since last nite. I love it!! Feels like the weather in London! Like I've been there to know...! *LOL* Hope u have fun at that exercise program too! And all the best! U can do it, girl!! ;)

At 10/1/06 5:11 AM, apples said…
Hmm that's funny, thought I had my post up here earlier? Did you get it? I was mentioning about taking note of that Sun and Moon Song in Ms Saigon? Ok girl, have a good day there and Wishing you Eid Adha!

MJ REPLY:
ELY: Malangnya we don’t have that privileged to stay in Singapore that long (wish I could). It would be nice kan? Next time jom kita plan sama-sama

HARTINI: *wink* done and dusted! Had a great time in Manchaster but unfortunately the seats in the Theatre are wee bit small and we’ve got to like squeeze our butt to fit in it (not that my butt is huge or anything).

APPLES: I think I did notice it but am not sure… We were sat at the high end away from the theatre and I must say that the sound system wasn’t that good and also, the main character (was it Kim?) wasn’t good at all and didn’t thoroughly enjoy it that much though… The only best part was the Male Character – good voice good bod too!!! Hee! Hee! *wink* Will definitely get the DVD of it though just to see the difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small seats? That's quite surprising considering how much bigger Brits are, compared to Asians... but I'm not saying u r big lah! :D Well, even if it wasn't a great show, at least u got to go out to spend time with friends :)

BTW, don't worry, thought u were busy... Abt your prob, it could be a browser problem. Try Firefox if you haven't. Otherwise, clear your cache. Sometimes the clutter in the cache and temp folders make our computers go nuts :D

Anonymous said...

Hartini: That's the funning thing about UK..big size people but small in other sense: cars, roads, room...

Yes MJ clear your cache! I got that tip on my blog. Just in case after you read my protected post, please don't forget to
clear the cache.

That's a pity that you didn't really enjoy the musical. This sort of thing it's best to go to London - West End.And another thing is ..Lea Salonga has retired from Ms Saigon..it's been sometime..well not to worry, you can catch another musical in Singapore when you're back. The Esplanade is awesome!