Monday, January 23, 2006

Confirmed!

It’s been ages since I write anything here in my blogspot…

I’m glad to say that it’s all booked now. Flights back to and from Singapore. It will be a 17 days holiday back home. Not enough for me… not sure about James but absolutely not enough time for me to catch up with family and friends in just 17 days. I need a month – a month to stay in Singapore and just meet everyone… But that will do for a while eh?

I hurt my hip today and I don’t know how that happened. I woke up, took a shower, got myself ready for work, had my breakfast and when I stood up from the chair, my hip just started to hurt… I drove James to work and it just got worse but I just thought maybe it might get better when I reached work and have a seat… Walked around a bit in the office and the pain ease down a bit, so I was bit relieved…

The parcel for James didn’t come today and I am really worried now. I’m just so afraid that the parcel might be missing somewhere but let’s hope not coz what I got him wasn’t cheap at all!!! So, let’s hope that it will arrive tomorrow…

Gotta lose another 2 pounds till Wednesday so hope I’m able shed those pounds!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mamiJarum...I nak bertandang leh?...I was hoping to see a lady pakai gelang emas satu lengan tapi jumpa u lak ( which is even better)hehhehe..nice blog. I dah confuse mana nak leave comments. Unlike my blog, leh leave comments kat tagboard.Confius!

Kak Teh said...

Get better soon mami - and its better to go and see the doctor kalau sakit lagi.

bunkerangs said...

best nyer going home. yeah like you..kalau boleh nak balik for a month or two...same here the predicament...hub cam only take a couple of weeks leave,..suruh balik dulu tak nak pulak tu :)

SimplyMas said...

Hi PoisenPen! Silalah datang! Jangan malu-malu! Rumah ku senantiasa terbuka... Nama MamiJarum sebabk minat sangat dgn the movie sampai terbawak-bawak you! Okay! Next time I will put a tag board lah! Sorry for confiusing you!! Jgn kerana tu PoisenPen tak mau tandang lagi eh??!!! Thanks for dropping by! Will drop by yours soon!!!

KakTeh: Today baru pergi doktor... Doktor suruh stretch here and there but all seems okay.. So katanya a bumplah agaknya.. Just take paracatemol... Ia ker??? Thanks Kak Teh!

Bunkerang: Tak best kan kalau kita balik dulu without the hubby... Nanti kesian hubby eh??? Tak perlah... Mana tau one day kitaorang semua boleh balik Singapore sama2 serentak...!!!

Anonymous said...

Alamak, macam musim orang sakit boom-boom pulak :D My bf pun tengah sakit boom-boom dia. Dia terjatuh lah, kena kejar dengan anjing pitbull. Kurang ajar punya woof woof. Kesian my bf... trauma betul dia semalam... hopefully you will get better soon!!!!

Amacam, diet ok tak? :)

Wah, 17 days pun jadi lah. My girl friend from Manchester is here for 3 weeks. Was supposed to meet her like 2 weeks ago. Today she called, she reminded me she is leaving this Saturday! And we have not caught up yet...!! So tomorrow we'll have to meet - terpaksa meet her with other ppl coz she's so busy. And I nie pun tengah busy. But now I am setting a couple of hours for blogging. Yay! Shiok kodok! :D

SimplyMas said...

Hartini! Hope your bf is doing okay! Too bad you can't be with him for him to manja-manja bila dia tengah sakit eh?!!! Im doing okay! Doctor kata nothing, so kira okay lah!

You telling me! The last time I went back home, not able to meet my other friends so diaorang pun geram kat me therefore this time must make sure plan betul-betul!!! :D

OOD said...

take care of the bonbons otherwise how to shake it shake it like a polaroid picture?

i know i merepek, no one at the office, al cuti CNY.