Friday, January 27, 2006

Unsure



I’ve been feeling despondent these last few days ever since I left the doctor’s office 4 days back and what he told me left me with a pang!

Not knowing what it really was somehow makes things worse. I decided to look it up on the internet when I got back to the office, just to be sure that I’m not upsetting myself foolishly for no particular reason and that I’m not just hypothesizing what he told me.

What I found out wasn’t what I expected – I expected something positive, encouraging from my finding – telling me that it’s all so common that there’s a straight forward cure for it and that… and this… and all… but there wasn’t any of those… Well, there was a bit note of hope but then again it wasn’t really promising. I supposed until I get things properly checked up then will I know for sure whether there’s something to be anxious about or not.

I’ve spoken to James and close friends about what the doctor told me and obviously they were sympathetic and concerned. Nothing to be alarmed they say – which I agree lock, stock and barrel!

In the meantime I’ll just pray to Allah that everything will be okay and whatever that I have to take in hand in the future, I will face up to it in a calmly fashion and always know that no matter what happens, Allah knows best! :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mas, whatever it is, I hope u'll get well soon!!! Do take care :) *hugz*

Prince Romp said...

You feelin' better now?
So when exactly is ur flight home time/date?

Wanna me wait u at the Airport?

Prince Romp said...

You feelin' better now?
May god answer ur prayer..

So when exactly is ur flight home time/date?

Wanna me wait u at the Airport?

SimplyMas said...

Hey Prince! Wonder where you've been! So far felling okay, not as bad as the first time but doing all right. Thanks for your concern dearie!

Anyway, my flight home will b on the 16th April and time will be about in the evening. Thanks for your offer but my friend will be meeting us at the airport! Hey! Maybe we can meet up with you and SassyMomma together for dinner or something! Will e-mail you once we get there or if you don't mind maybe you can even give me your number! ;P

SimplyMas said...

Thanks Hartini! At the moment belum tahu lagi what it is but I hope it will be soon! Can't stand this suspense anymore!!! Have a good weekend and hope we'll be able to meet up in April!!! :D *hugs* *hugz*

Ely said...

MJ, u sakit aper? please take good care of urself.

17 days memang tak cukup. 1 month is also not enough hehehe. hopefully i am spending a month in singapore in July. thats why u have to stay in singapore until i dtg ok!

get well soon...huggs

Ely said...

eh i commented but the comment hilang!

anyway, just wanted to say get well soon.

17 days memang not enough! thats why u have to stay there til july for me to arrive hehehhehee.

huggs

SimplyMas said...

Ely: Will write down what the doctor told me once I get another appointment and just to confirm!!! Thank you for your concern and will definetely take care! Thanks!!!

Betullah! 17 days memang not long but then again nak buat macam mana kan? Wish I could take longer but then at least better than nothing lah!! Alamak!!! August I will balik Singapore again for my friend's wedding.. will you still be there???