Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tired...

These are the pictures I took while making the Christmas present for my in-laws. This was an in-complete work. Somehow I didn't get the chance to take pictures of the finished work... Maybe, I'll snap some during Christmas when the in-laws open it up!

Materials that I used were Cinnamon sticks & mostly different types of pot pouris and also coloured transparent leaves...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I made a mistake of cutting the sides of the cardboard when the pictures and stuffs were already pasted thinking that an idea would just pop out which it did in the end!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought a 19" x 19" frame with deep base and that's where I put my creation. Hope they like it! Pictures were of James and his brother when they were kids...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Promise will take the complete work with the frame etc on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, all the presents are wrap up!!!

So, what y'all think? It took me about 3 days to complete the whole thing - what with touch ups here and there and even At one point I thought it look crap but then I did some spraying here and there, add more materails on the side, bought more stuff and in the end, it's all worth it! It look pretty good! Hopefully the parents will like it though!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great idea! A collage of photos :) I am sure the finished product looks beautiful! Esp because u spent so much time working on it, so it has to be beautiful! Great craftwork, Mas!! :)

Looking forward to the pic.