Monday, November 21, 2005

Missed

I've missed out soo much on the blog and I definetely got to catch up... Past few days, haven't been myself lately... Could be the time of the month, could be due to the fact that I'm such a crap driver that people actually are afraid to be in the same car with me! They think I'm a maniac but honestly I'm not! James says I'm not a bad driver but I have my moments. Blonde moments? No... Brunnette moments... I'm such a klutz and I realise that I have fear for Roundabouts... They confuse me. I donno which lane I should be when I get to the roundabout. I asked questions, always unsure and if this continues, I might endanger myself and my passengers... Read the signs, know which lane you want to before you reach the bottom... Be alert always... Damn it! How does it have to be so hard!

Got myself into trouble last Friday... Scratched the car and was in a minor accident... Not with anyone but just me and the driveway! Hee! Hee! Again, I was being careless and not paying attention. I'm okay but the care, well, not doing so good... I managed to pulled the Bumper out of it's place! I was panicked and quickly rang him up! When he saw what I did, instantly he gave me his piece of mind and all I could do was stood there agreeing with him and when he's done, he tried and fixed it... Miraculously, he fixed it but the bumper still needed to be screwed together to secure it... Heck, if I did anymore damage to the bumber, it might cost us £500 or more for a new one!

So, first accident out of the way... That's it! Learned My lesson!

Oh! Before I forget, road was slippery this morning and at this corner, we skidded a little bit... Didn't hit anything but stalled the car... Drove extremely careful & drove at 10 miles an hour. Cars behind me saw what happened to me and they stayed way back from me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about that roundabout..but given a junction/crossroad and a roundabout which would you prefer? I dread when it comes to junctions...will see..am going to take a refresher course soon...bcos..heh I'm a left hand driver...

Anyways take care on that slippery dippery road, you hear?

Anonymous said...

hehehee poor u! Fortunately nothing major though :) Yup, I hate roundabouts too. Especially congested ones. Newton Circus! Bleh!

Word of advice, if you don't mind: don't tell too many people about your accidents. Nobody wants to be my passenger now after I told them yadda yadda... but hey, I'd rather be a passenger than the driver!! ;)

Anonymous said...

good thing ure okay ;)

SimplyMas said...

I prefer junction/crossroads to roundabout! Good luck dearie! I did tried driving on the left hand side in Spain and I got really scared! It was horrifying! Will take care on the slippery though it always makes me nervous!!! Good luck okay Apple!!!

Hartini: Some of my friends already told James that my driving terrifies them! hee! hee! Yah! Like their driving doesn't terrifies me!!!

Nong: Thanks! Yah! Me & the car are okay! Nothing major, just me and my clumsiness! Biasalah kan?

Anonymous said...

Really? I find driving on the right scarier hehe because I can't see the bump when I make a turn...I suppose it takes getting use to something..