Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's Short & I Like It!

Undeniably, Today’s weather will be wintry showers for the whole day and tomorrow, if you’re lucky, in all probability it will snow! What? Snow in November? Now, that’s not right, is it? Rumour has it that this year they say it’s going to be the worst winter ever in 10 years… So not looking forward to it - Well, not really actually not looking forward to it, but am looking forward for it to snow, if you know what I mean…

So, James is at home SKIVING off from work... No, not really. He decided not to go to work coz his stomach is playing games with him and also he’s not looking too good... Me, I did thought of not coming in to work too as I don’t feel really well too – back ache, stomach churning, feeling nausea, headache… that kind of thing but considering that I’ve got piles and piles of work to do, put that thought away and just go to work and be a good employee!

Oh! Did I mention that I had my hair cut short? Short - above the shoulder, close to the ear (length wise). I must say that it sure makes a hell lot of difference! It doesn’t look that bad at all and no more messy hair! My hairstylist went away for a holiday, so I had no choice but to settle for this striking pink hair girl, with half shaven on the side of her head stylist to cut my hair… Can’t say she did an excellent job on my hair but it’s not too bad and it will do…

Thing was, I asked for a short layered and she just gave me short, short with no volume, no nothing and with no layered and since my hair’s thick, the end of it looks like straws… It was ghastly, so, as soon as I got home, without more ado, I gave it a good & proper wash and blow dry it and tadaaaa, there you go! It looks just right - It doesn’t look bad and no more straws! Loving it! Loving it! Feel so sexy and so light and so good and no more mess!

James like it, though he says that it’s too short and it looks funny and it makes my face look rounder than before. Somehow it’s more obvious now that I have a round face… Uhhmm… thought you knew that by now? Oh well! You can’t please everyone can you? As long as I’m pleased, then that will do just fine by me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey no point describing, show us the pic!:D

Glad you like the cut though. Any haircut you get from UK is always good;) right?

Anonymous said...

Yes yes, the photo please!! :) Short is sassy! :)