Friday, November 25, 2005

Are you Available?

It decided not to snow today. Gave us a bit of a break… Scotland, Ireland, Wales – tough luck guys! Enjoy those lovely white snow! 10 inch snow is it? Maybe my information is wide of the mark. Nevertheless, it looks pretty steady today.

Before I leave the office, thought I should update the blog first as the computer at home – well, let’s just say that its malfunctioning and someone did something to the computer and now its all karpoot! No, I’m not the one to be blame this time, it’s him, it’s all James fault…

This is something that I think is bit inappropriate to write but I feel elated, in seventh heaven and so the need to put it in here is necessary for me! Last night, we laughed, we teased, we joked, we tickled, we had such a great time in bed… No, nothing sexual but just merely teasing each other (not sexually) and telling stupid jokes to each other, talked about this and that… We make funny noises, we played games, we talked about the future, he spoiled it by farting after that, then he tried to squeeze my pimples (not that many but like Hartini, he jusr loves squeezing thise spots!). And after all that he turn to his side of the bed to read his Dan Brown book and I turn to my side of the bed to read my Michael O’Connelly book.


It somehow manage to put a smile on my face the whole day today just thinking about it.

Happy, content, ecstatic, delighted!

We both can be such a kid sometimes! The way we talked, the way we behaved… it’s just like a 9 year old boy teasing a 9 year old girl (in a weird way)…

And today, the bosses have decided the company will be close on the 22nd of December until 5th January 2006 which means that I’ll be back to work on the 6th of January. Is that a fortnight? Lets count…. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6….. 15 days if you include Saturday Sunday. So 15-2 = 13 days total… Bit of simple maths for everyone! Like Homer said: Doh!

And So, I decided to text this exceptional lady and asked her what she’s doing on the 22nd of December and if I could like drop by and meet her in London. She say she have to check what she’s up to on that day which I do not blame her coz it is kinda surprising isn’t it and unexpected! Well, I hope that she could squeeze me in her busy schedule knowing how popular she is (hee! Hee!) It will be great, no not great, it will be smashing marvellous, tremendous to meet her and her family (if she so allow me to!)! Since I’m there, I thought of meeting another lady that I haven’t spoken to for a very long time! It feels like forever but somehow it felt like forever when I first spoke to her on the telephone! We used to talk on the phone almost every day but something happened and it the conversation stopped! I was really disappointed but I just hope that she would want to see me before Christmas if she’s not busy could just squeeze me in her busy schedule also….

While I’m down London, I must, I must make a point to meet these two very distinctive and exceptional ladies! Just wish that they would feel the same way as I do! Okay so if before Christmas is improbable, then what about after Christmas? 28, 29, 30? Ladies? Any takers?

And also not to forget Doc Naj – Scrubber, when will I be able to see you? Anytime sooner? Heck why not me & you go down to London together and meet this Lady? Just a thought!!!
Take care y’all! Have a wonderful weekend! I know I will!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day with your loved one, teasing, laughing and just being silly :)

Hey, betul ke I suka squeeze my pimples? Ke a different Hartini?? Confused I :D

SimplyMas said...

hartini! I think I tersalah orang dah! Hee! Hee! So Sorry to drag your name into this! Sigh! I thought it was you but then I must be wrong!!!! Hee! Hee! Sorry dearie!!!