Monday, November 28, 2005

Endless...


Wonderful to meet you!
How do you do?
I’m doing all right, thanks.
And how do you do?
I’m fantastic darling! Just wanna kiss you and hug you all night long…
How do you do?
Fabulous, fabulous… never been better! Got my bonus! Woo Hoo!
How do YOU do?
Not so good, weather’s crap, feeling crap! Wish I’m dead!
And how do you do young man?
Uhhmm… so far so good. Getting there, getting there! Need a fag badly! Wish the boss is out so I can sneak out for just 2 bloody minutes!
How do YOU do my little angel?
School sucks! Hate it! Wish I’m an adult so that I don’t have to go to school!
How do YOU do mummy?
The baby’s kicking non-stop but other than that I’m feeling splendid! Baby's due in 2 months!
How DO YOU DO?
Well, despite being hassled by the Betterware people, I’m feeling groovy baby!
How do you do dear?
Feeling dreadful at the moment… need to buy Lotto lucky dip to win that million pounds!
How do you do?
It’s a miracle that I am still alive after what have just happened! Never thought I could escape that dreadful disaster…
How do you do?
I’m feeling keyed up actually! It’s snowing again!
And how do you do?

I just wanna go home! I do! I do! I do!

No comments: