Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Her's Bigger than mine, I know, and???

So how should a wife respond or react when what she saw written on the husband’s mobile contact “She got big tits.” I know who he’s referring to and I’m not denying that she doesn’t have big tits coz she does. Not big but massive but then why does he have to put that under his contact? Can’t just he put her name? I mean does he have to remind himself that she have big knockers? I mean c’mon! I don’t put on my mobile, “He got big dick” for my male friends do I? Not that I know that he got big or small dickie but you know my point right? So, why? Of all the nickname to give her, you’ve got to use all your energy on those index finger of yours to key in 16 characters and that’s including the space… Tell me why? No! No! No! Before you even asked me, I am not making this into a big deal but I’m just bamboozled, bewildered, perplexed, mystified, at a total loss that’s all! Jealous? Why would I? Or should I? Do I have a reason to be jealous? You say it’s all nothing, it’s just a nickname, for fun… Okay, so I hear what you’re saying and I believe you coz I trust you and I know you won’t betray my trust…. But still, why? KENAPA? Wei Sher Mah? I karate you then you know I mean business eh? Eh? Eh?

You know what? Forget it! I’ll just leave it behind me… No point arguing about this. As long as it’s all harmless and it’s just a name, then there’s nothing to worry about!
So, you like your Christmas present? I know we don’t really celebrate it but I love giving and receiving presents… Foosball table baby! Just for you! It completes the empty space in the living room! I like it, you like it, the whole world like it! We can have our friends over for a game or two and not forgetting feeding them with sumptuous meals and deserts! Good One!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaaaa!!! that's a funny one!! i guess it's still better than if he described her as the drop-dead gorgeous one or the one with the charming smile. You know what I mean? Then it'll make us even more jealous coz WE are suppose to be the ONLY gorgeous one to his eyes. But anyway, I'd be a little mad too, but only for 1 min and let it go. I mean, men are men. They are visual after all... can't change that.

Football table???!!! WOWWW! I love that game!! Had a bunch of fun playing that donkey years ago at the arcade :D Love it coz I know that's the only game I know I can win [sometimes] *teehee*

SimplyMas said...

I know what you mean! Despite being married, he still likes to look at them but then he will turn around and say, "You know you are always my number one and the best looking one!" Awww! Knows that will make me melt!!! As long as it's harmless eh??

Football table! That's what it's called!!! Yah! I've been wanting to get that for him a long time!!! Got it from BID TV at a bargain! It's great!!! It got 8 games in one but he's not interested in the other games, just the Football. I'm loving it too!!! :D

Skater Girl said...

mamijarum,
I guess.. it's norm among the men to either praise or despise the opposite side that they visually see.. my spouse do that too .. not to praise them instead to despise them or making fun of those big tits or whatever shape and form they are.. but it's just a comment.. macam kita jugaklah.. see no touch.. is just a harmless thing.. if touch and see at the same time.. then that's a dangerous combination..*hehhehe*

Apa kata tv melayu.. nanti periuk belanga terbang melayang.. *lol* You have a wonderful weekend girl.. ;)

SimplyMas said...

Suriyati! Betul! Betul! Periuk belanga terbang melayang kepala kita terbayang-bayang... Aiiik! Ada makna ker???

You have a good weekend too! It's raining cats and dogs here!!!