Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's Your Turn Sis!

As a young girl, I looked up to her
And as an adult, I still do…
She’s an amazing woman, with a passionate and gentle heart.
A kind-hearted soul.
A dedicated mother to her beautiful children,
An honest and faithful wife
A wonderful daughter and an amazing sister.
She’s always been there for me through thick and thin.

Thinking back the days when we were young,
we played and we fight and we made up…
We laughed, we cried as one…
We were a team and still are…
We know what each other wants and there’s no need for verbal communication…
We are like two peas in a pod…
Growing up with her, she teaches me so many things and I learn a lot from her.

She never gave up on me.
She keeps me strong and she pulls me up when I’m down.
She keeps me going.
She never left my side whenever I’m in difficulty…
Whenever I needed her, she’s always there for me…
with a smile, with an encouragement, motivating me all the time.
She’s passionate about what she’s doing…
She never easily gave up no matter how tough the situations are.
She’s a strong woman who knows what she wants.

My friend, my soul-mate, my confider, my teacher, my guru, my motivator,
my sister, my all…
I love her to bits and no one can compare…
She’s beautiful, a classy lady and smart at the same time –
a rare combination if I must say…
A humble human being, funny, good listener…
she has all the qualities that a friend, a sister ever needed in their life…

Having you as my sister is a privilege for me…
I am ever so thankful to God that HE has given me a beautiful sister to grow up with and to love.
Forever I will love you…
We’ll get together sooner than you think!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER, LINDAH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me & Sis... Colgate Smile!

7 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Eh eheh! Senyum sama!!! Happy birthday kakak & adik! It is so wonderful to have a close knot family. Treasure them!

Anonymous said...

This is truly a b-day month! Happy birthday to your dearest sister!

Kak Teh said...

hahaha - i typed close knot family..tu dia kak teh blur!!! close knit family lah!!! kalau cepat type gitulah - tak pernah check and terus tekan submit! sorry!!

SimplyMas said...

Kak Teh: Thank you Kak Teh! Knot ker knit ker... Same jugak lah! Asalkan we understand the meaning kira okay jugak kan? Yes! She's the greates sister ever!!!

Apple: Thanks Girl! It's true! I have a friend whose birthday lies on the same day as mine and another friend whose birthday was on the 14th Sept... Poket dah kosong sekarang! Hee! Hee!

madnessinvain said...

*Waving his hands to cik adek manes* Hello there, i am Madnessinvain. :P

Anonymous said...

Yea, you and your sis have the same smile!! :D

Happy Birthday to your sister!!! :)

SimplyMas said...

Madnessinvain: *Waving hands back to cik abang hansem*!!!

Hartini: My sis says thank you for the wish! Hee! Hee! Colgate smile! We practise all the time to make sure that the smile is perfect!