Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's Difficult But...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How I wish that I could be by your side
Oh how I wish that I could take the anguish away from you
How I wish that I’m given a magic wand and mend your heart
Oh how I wish that I could be by your side again

I hate to see you in sorrow,
I hate to see you cry yourself to sleep
I want to be there for you, hug you & comfort you
and letting you know that everything is going to be all right…
I want to reassure you and say to you
that you are the greatest,
the most amazing person I’ve ever meet in this existance of mine
I want to take you in my arms and just hold you tight
Providing you all the security and encouragement that you could do with

How I loathe this man for giving grieve
How I hate him for the way he is, the way he comport himself
I hate the way he mistreat
with no respect and no kindness, no tolerance…
though not physical but verbal is so much more wounding and undeviating
Hate is too strong of a word, I know,
but how else can I depict the way I feel towards this person?

I love you so very much my dear and when your heart is wounded,
I too could feel the sharp knife piercing through my heart… Twisting it…
I cry for your affliction
I cry for your sorrow…
I shed tears for you as you do not deserve this torment my dear…
No one does…

I’m here for you night and day
whenever you need a shoulder to cry on,
whenever you need me,
I will be hoping and praying that someday, that one day,
he will come to his right mind
and grasp that you are the best thing that ever happen to him…
A gemstone, a diamond that sets in his life and
to let you go will be a total bereavement for him…
A fool he is if he let you go…
and a fool he will always be for letting you go…

You are the best thing and You deserve so much more –

Smart, Witty, An Angel, Exquisite, Kind-hearted, Sympathetic,
An amazing Companion, Bright and breezy… you’re just wonderful to me…

I beg of you, please don’t say what you said before…
things will get better, you just wait and see…
don’t give up hope my darling…
I know right now you see no light at the end of the tunnel
but if you look intensely, there is… there is light at the end of that tunnel just for you…
Just stay optimistic and pray and leave it all to God!
Time will heal the pain if it comes to that…
I have faith in you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this meant for me, hun;)

SimplyMas said...

This goes out to anyone who needs an encouragement and needs a shoulder... ;-D