Monday, September 19, 2005

Its That Day Again?


TODAY IS THE DAY THAT I TURN 27!

It’s that time of the year, month, day when my love ones will ask me the ultimate questions – “So, what would you like? What should I get you? Do you want anything fancy or just simple? What’s your flava? Anything you want in particular? Its better if we get you something that YOU like/want!”

Hmmnnn… How about 2 flight tickets to Maldives for me and hubby, a 14 Carat Diamond Ring (no specification yet – on it’s way), A new hairdo, a one … no, make it two years gym membership, along with my own personal trainer, personal nutritionist, personal motivator, personal manicurist, pedicurist, hairstylist & stylists, my own spa (?)… (does all those come with Gym membership?) How about a new wardrobe? Yes! I would love that! Not to forget dozen pairs of shoes from Mr Jimmy Choo…And On top of that I would also like a massive 40’ Plasma TV… Not to forget, if you could please… New kitchen and living room for me!!! I would like my own designer to design my house and make it look absolutely fantastic and glamorous! Just like the ones in MTV Cribs… Well, any of them glorious, massive houses will do… Just make it look stunning baby!

Okay, so those are just some of the fantasy gifts that I wish I could get but it’s absolutely impossible… But hey! Like they say, nothing is impossible isn’t it?

Anyway, called Mak last Saturday as per norm only this time, the first thing that she did was sang me a Birthday Song - first in English (which was really adorable!) and second in Malay (her own version. She kinda made up her on lyrics which was pretty good I must say!) … I couldn’t help but shed thj tears… I was moved and wished that I could be there and gave her a hug, a Bear hug – squeeze her tightly and never let go… But I can’t and all I could do was just say thank you and I love you… Then, back to all the gossips…

Went to White Rose Centre on Saturday with the girls and had a blast! Did some shopping, trying on new things, bought some clothes, new pair of shoes and had a nice long Pub lunch at Brewsters… It was a fantastic Girly day out! Should do it more often!

Received text messages this morning from my stunning SIS who will be celebrating her birthday this month on the 25th, my elegant right Side-Kick R and my exquisite Left Side Kick GC … Thanks guys!!! Love y'all Dearly! Don’t forget my presents okay!!! Heck! Where is it? Why not on time??????


It was a “Feast” weekend for hubby & I! Went dinner to Temujin Restaurant on Saturday with friends and on Sunday, Mumtaz Restaurant with IN-laws - Beautiful place this Mumtaz and Absolutely wonderful food too! Mother-IN-Law gave me this huge bouquet of flowers and it was lovely and the card, they signed off as Mum & Dad Walker! Aaaahh… I was touched! It was so sweet!!!!

An E-card from APPLE – A BIG THANK YOU AND KISSES FROM ME!!!

An E-Card from HARTINI too - Too many Evil Balloons! Must get rid of them all ASAP! No blowing candles unfortunately!!! THANK YOU GIRL! A SMACKAROO ON THE CHEEK FROM ME!!!
And also An E-CARD from my long lost first-class magnificent buddy/pal/friend/comrade/chum, SHARON! THANK YOU DARLING! I MISS YOU DEARLY!!!

Not to forget my Great big thank you to All who wishes me HAPPY BIRTHDAY – HARTINI, ELY, CHOCO, Kak Teh (will take up that Offer! Bila eh? Soon I hope!!!) my bosses, my colleagues, strangers – and all those who know me, who doesn't know me, who want to know me!!

A year older and not getting any wiser! Sigh! Oh well! Life goes on eh?

So, really, what did I get for my Birthday? Well, I’ll just let the pictures do the talking but it will be bit later coz need to download the pictures first…

All in all, we had a fantastic weekend!

Thank you All... Cake Anyone???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

'The bear family and I made cakes for you.' Did you receive it?

Lucky you! Sounds like you had a smashing b-day! Happy for you!..Gosh you're so young!....sigh....

hugs!**

Kak Teh said...

mas, just let me know when u are coming down to london - for malaysian buffet, we can go to Holiday villa, but mesti weekend - sometimes ada crab curry, mee goreng mamak, masi ayam best, nasi goreng kampung lagi best, ee soup and loads more. For best in the world kuay teow goreng - we go to mawar. For prawn mee curry - ...aaah, better stop, am salivating all over the keyboard!

Anonymous said...

whoaaaaaaaaaaah.HEPPPIIII BEFDEYYYYYYY!!!! Bila nak ajak go rumah? -pouts- *face thinkens*

Lala-land said...

Happy birthday to you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again!!! :D Hope you enjoyed pricking those balloons :D

Is that your bday cake?? So pretty!!

SimplyMas said...

APPLES: Those Bears are Adorable!! Love those cakes!! Thanks! Young? Me Young? 27 young ker???

Kak Teh: Stopppp Kak Teh! Buat kita lapar ajer!!! Yes! Yes! Akan diberitahu bila kita turun London! :D Thanks Kak Teh!!!

Scrubber: Bila you free? Selalu asyik busy jer!!! I'm free anytime for you babe!!! :D

Miss YY: Thank you!!! Cute kitty!

Hartini: Thanks again! Yes, I manage to scare the baby next door while pricking those balloons!!!!
Cake? What cake? No cake this year!!! Sob, Sob!!