Friday, September 16, 2005

It's my Party!!!

Right…

So, me Birthday is just round the corner and I’m feeling absolutely old… Is 27 old? Late 20s… How late is LATE???? I’m 27 years of age, married for 3 years and kids? No kids at the moment… Dear hubby said to wait... He not ready yet!


I was driving me Vauxhall (woo hoo! Driving, cruising... la, la, la...) while listening to Pulse (or is it Real Radio? I keep flicking those tunes) and news was on and it mention about how some women nowadays are too career minded and only decide to have a child at the age of 30. So, I start to squirm... I think I will be one of those women who is gonna be a mature mother… Well, that’s they call them nowadays – Mature mother… I’m gonna be one of them, but I don’t wanna be one of them but it looks like I will be one of the Mature Mother. But I’m not a career-minded gal! I’m not one of those women who puts career first in their life, then a child, or something like that, but, of course I would like to have my own business and all that and maybe I’ll have that when I’m 35 or 40, at the moment, I’m wanting a Child!!! But... but... but... You butthead you! Hmmmnn... Nice ass... okay, so anyway.... back to Mature Mother... {Side Track kickin in!}

I still got 3 more years before I turn 30 to persuade hubby to give me an offspring…

Shoot it right in me all night long, all night…. All night long, all night!!! Eeewwww!!!
(sorrrryyyy about that.. side track a bit)

GIVE ME A CHILD! Should I give him some kind of drug or something?????

Honey, calm down will ya! When the time is right, it will happen. But at the moment just chill woman! I promise you, next year… When everything settles down… Me, work etc… Bla, bla, blah…

Promises…. Promises, promises…

You did say when you’re 28, then we try! Remember? So, I’m just making your wish come true!

And that he remembers… !!! Anyway, it’s all up to fate isn’t it? I can’t force someone to do something if he doesn’t want to, eh? I’ll just leave it to Allah s.w.t to decide my fate… And at the moment, I will just have hubby to myself and pamper him and bestow him all my love and make sure that he gets everything that he desires!

Career wise? Still not decided yet… I’m looking into … something, but what???? But again! Gosh! I’m 27 and I have no career path… I would love to continue my studies… I don’t have a degree and I would love to obtain one… Didn’t get the chance to in the past, but would like to now… I’m looking into that now and we’ll just have to wait and see…

Now, now, now... but, but, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS ON THE 25TH! LOVE YA!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mas, I will wait to wish you this weekend :)

U still have plenty of time ahead of you!!! I would advise you not to rush. But then ppl say, we must have our first child before we turn 30. Look at me, 34 and still not married yet. Everyone asking me when, I just tell them, no hurry. Not ready for the big responsibilities. Now even my aunts tell me to take my time coz they have kids and they are giving their moms a lot of headache!!! *LOL* It is SCARY!!!! If I'm 40 and I cannot have a child, then there are other options. Of course I would love to have MY OWN child, my blood running in my child's, but if that is not possible, what to do... So in the meantime, enjoy your honeymoon :)

By the way, when I was your age, my biological clock was ticking so loud, I swear it was going to explode if I didn't get married right then. *LOL* Glad it's all over now. Now it's just dormant, but anytime can explode too :P

SimplyMas said...

Thanks Girl! :-D

People say the same thing to me! It's like after a year of marriage, questions will arise... So how many kids do you have now? Why no children? What are you waiting for? Are you pregnant yet? Why so long? Any problem with the both of you? Sigh... These same old questions!!! It's getting really old don't you think?

But like you say, I'm enjoying the honeymoon now coz once I have kids, honeymoon is over and there won't be time for quiet time eh? Well, that's what I think... We shall see!!!!

Don't explode yet!!!!! :-D *wink*

Anonymous said...

Well just go with the flow Mas but don't be like my cousin..her husband made her conceived after 12 years of marriage! That's too long man! Now she's got a hard time. I'm in the same boat as Hartini. But that's ok. Sometimes if it's fated, God actually has one made in heaven. ...looking at the kids these days..it's pretty scary..you have to be ready especially with teaching life skills...So maybe Mas, enjoy your 20s at the same time keep on learning!;)

Hartini that reminds me, I have this book called 29 and counting. So hilarious. Just what we went through! Now I think i need to find a book called 39 and counting!:D

Ely said...

happy birthday stranger!

Anonymous said...

MAS!It's 18th Sept today and Happy B-day to yoU!!!! Check your mail;)

hugs!

Anonymous said...

MAS!It's 18th Sept today and Happy B-day to yoU!!!! Check your mail;)

hugs!

Anonymous said...

Again I have no idea how my comments came out twice! What's with blogger these days?

Hey Mas I want to informed you that you are ONE LUCKY WOMAN! Your b-day falls on Malam Nifsu Syaaban! All prayers will definitely be answered tonight, Insyaallah.

Pray for me too, ya...

hugs

Anonymous said...

Again I have no idea how my comments came out twice! What's with blogger these days?

Hey Mas I want to informed you that you are ONE LUCKY WOMAN! Your b-day falls on Malam Nifsu Syaaban! All prayers will definitely be answered tonight, Insyaallah.

Pray for me too, ya...

hugs

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAS!!! :D Many hours late. I keep thinking you are 12 hours behind SG *duh!* Oh well, today can celebrate again, right :)

Apples, maybe u can write the book 39 and counting :D And me too, Apples, kinda gearing myself to believing that hey, I'm not meant to have kids, so I won't be disappointed one day when I'm not blessed with one - everything happens for a reason, right. I guess I will write about that on my blog one of these days - the observation of a 30something single woman, never married, no kids, no baggage, but full of observation :D

Kak Teh said...

mas - happy birthday - datang london kak teh belanja, ok?

SimplyMas said...

ELY: Thanks girl! We are all never strangers!!! :-D

NOUR: 12yrs? Gosh! That will be too long for me! I can't wait that long!!! Ialah! It's all fate isn't it? All we have to do is just be patience!

Twice your comment! U must be punished!!! Where's that whip? Yes! Insya-Allah, I will doa for you!

CHOCO: Thanks CHOCO! You're never too late! It's actually on the 19th!

HARTINI: Thank you Darling!!! Don't forget me when the book is publish out okay???? :-D

Anonymous said...

Choco:Sign up for bloglines. YOu'll be updated almost instantly.

Hartini: Yeah sure can! When shall we start. I should think being a surrogate mother albeit the sperm would be fine. WOuld be nice to have adopted kids from all over the world eh:) But then again..having kids is an investment for hereafter but that's not the only thing right? I suppose the book can do just fine:)

In marriage there's the 3 year itch, 5 year itch, 10 year itch and midlife crisis. What about for singles?;P

SimplyMas said...

Kak Teh: Let's make a date!!!

Nour: Let me think about it!!! Singles eh????