Monday, September 05, 2005

3 Days To Go....


My heart is beating triple times… Heck! Maybe more than that! It’s doing a flippity flop… Anxious... Gritting my teeth!

3 days to go… Agggghhh! I know its just 3 days but it sure heck feels like 3 hours, 3 minutes, 3 seconds! I am so nervy! I bet others felt the same way as I do before taking their driving test and I’m not the only one and that it’s absolutely normal to feel this way… Am I right? Right?

I want to make this my only test… one and only… pass it once and let’s start driving baby! But, if I fail first time, I won’t be despair, I will try again and again until damn well I pass that driving test!!!

Gonna concentrate… Be tactful… Watch what you’re doing… Don’t be panicky when you stall the car… Just stay cool… Stay focus and drive like you never drive before! Woo Hoo! Yeeeaaaa Haaa!!! Make sure that you check your mirrors every 10 seconds… When doing the reverse round the bend, make sure that you stay cool and do it steadily and cautiously and know where and what you’re doing… if unsure, just stop and think what you should do next… Don’t be hasty… Don’t forget to look around you for any oncoming vehicles or pedestrians… If they annoy you, then, run them down... Oh! No! Don't do that! Do that after you complet the reverse oteh? Be sure that you stay cool, calm & collective… Clutch control is vital, so make sure that you concentrate!

Now, 3 point turn - you are very good at it, so make sure that you do what you always do with your instructor… If you need to do reverse parking, yes, you ace it once, so make sure that you do the same thing as you did… (repetative eh?) Learn what’s beneath the bonnet… Oil change, water level… what else? Engine? Anything else? Then, don't forget the Tyre pressure…. Check if indicators are working… What else? WHAT ELSE??????

Okay, today we will go through everything in detail… So Mr Instructor, you better teach me well and I better pass first time or else you gonna be in sooo much trouble!!! Well, it won’t be your fault if I fail but still, who else can I blame besides myself eh????

“It’s the final countdown.. Too doo dooo doooooo….”

5 comments:

SimplyMas said...

Choco! Die! Die must pass!!! Hee! Hee!

Best of Luck to you too!!!!!

I will definetely let the whole world know!!!! Thanks Choco!!!

Muddy said...

hahahahah...the key thing is to relax. you can do it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry la choco n mami...Godwilling sure can pass one! Peanuts la;) Remember your advice for my OBS, Mami? hehe Same here just imagine that instructor is such a dodo and XXX and the road belongs to your Grandpapa:D

Anonymous said...

Mas, baca banyak2!! :D Get enough rest the nite before, be alert at the test and be confident.

I passed mine after 2nd try. First time failed on the slope - engine died on me! hahahaa

Have fun though, and all the best!!

SimplyMas said...

Thank you for the encouragement all!!!