Friday, August 26, 2005

Untitled...

“You are those sort of people that do what people tell you to do. You know, when they say jump you, say how high and not why. They are just taking the piss out of you and that’s not right! You’ve got to have a mind of your own! If they ask you to eat shit, would you then?” the man starts

“Now don’t be absurd all right! You’re way out of your line here mister! Look, I’m just doing my job and I don’t wanna make a fuss out of anything! If he says to do this, then if it does make sense and if I see that there’s nothing else for me to do, then I’ll do it! Doesn’t mean that I run around him like a dog whenever he calls my name! Gee Weez! Chill out will ya! What is your problem?” the woman said with annoyance in her tone

“No! It still ain’t right! You should know your priorities! If you’re not supposed to do it, then DON'T DO IT! Not just say yes I’ll do it after whatever! Just say NO, It’s not your job to do those you know! How hard can say no be? You say no to me all the time!” the man starts to argue back, anger in his tone of voice

“Oh piss off will ya! Go play with yourself! Have enough of you breathing down my neck the the moment I come in! Go home will ya! Go back to your little Miss Perfect! I don’t need you here lecturing me about what I should or shouldn’t do! I had a bad day at work and looking forward to seeing you, and what do I get? You shouting insults at me! F£$% off!” the woman getting more infuriated

“Now look! Don’t be mad! I’m sorry okay! It’s just that, I hate seeing you like this. I mean, it’s crystal clear that you hate this job and yet you still don’t wanna leave! Is there something going on between you two that I didn’t know?” the man, trying to calm the woman down, speaking in his softest voice

“That’s it! I had enough of you for today! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ASININE!” the woman screamed and start throwing the can by the bedside at the man as he gets out of the bed...

She started crying, and he walked out of the apartment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too don't like it when someone tells me to do something... if someone tells me to jump, I'll tell them, "After you." It's annoying when the video cam is up [the last time was ummm... a year ago I hope...] and all these people tell me to stand up and turn 360 degrees. What ever for? I don't even do that for my bf. hahahhaaaa!!

Skater Girl said...

I think we should all learn to say NO when we don't want to do anything.. I don't know how to say 'NO' when I was in Singapore.. until I came to US.. that I learn sometimes.. you just need to say 'NO' to someone if you don't want to do the things that they ask you to do.. Now, life has been great.. ;)

Hajar said...

saying 'NO' is not easy. but, most of the times it's the right thing to say. for we are bound to our culture and tradition where refusing something, can mean being rude.. foolish, but that's how it goes. but nowadays, we gotta think about ourselves more. selfish, they may say, but it's the right thing to do. in most occasion.

ps: thanks for dropping by.

OOD said...

NO!

there, just 'no' for the heck of it! ;o)

Saying no is one thing,
accepted no gracefully is another story.

SimplyMas said...

I always have a problem saying NO to others but slowly I'm learning! Its hard but sometimes you've gotta do what you gotta do ain't it? Does NO means YES for us women? Heck! That's what the men says when a woman says NO, they mean YES! Go figure! And Who says all this crap anywae?

PS: The woman and men are not me & hubby, just a situation that I was imagining that's all!