Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Its Raining Man...Padadada!!!

So the dark clouds and the rain decided to stay put in West Yorkshire at the moment. Don’t know about the rest of England but in Shelf, one and all was woken up in the morning by the sound of the rain hitting gently yet perceptibly either on the road or on the windowpane… I love the smell of rain. Mak always says that whenever it rains never moan about it. Well, don’t we sometimes moan when it started to rain and the sun had to take time out? Mak always says the rain is “Hujan Rahmat…” I donno how to translate this in English, but for those who are able to, do help me out here!

Anyway, it seems like the rain will stay put for the whole day & I’m loving it! I was contemplating whether I should skive off from work today or not, you know, call in sick seeing that it’s such an ideal day to just stay in bed, with my comfy duvet covering my entire body, warming me up – but then I chicken out. Decided not to as I am too responsible of a person to do this ‘dirty’ job! Ehhmm… Yah! Whatever! As if I’m that goody!!! Thing was, it’s good that I didn’t skive off from work coz apparently, Youn (my colleague) is off to Manchester today at about 2pm. Even the boss doesn’t know that! Wish he would let us know in advance!
Anyhoo, it doesn’t matter!

Squash last night was superb! I enjoyed myself immensely and so did the rest of the folks that was with me! I partnered with Luc and to my disbelief (yes! She took the wind out of my sails! I was gobsmacked) she wasn’t as bad as I anticipated! Not saying that she will play horribly coz I’m not that nasty, but I never thought that she would enjoy the game that much and didn’t winged one bit! Andie was sweating profusely! I mean he was drenched with sweats (oooiiiieeee!!!) but Darling, well, he’s in the pink (in good physical shape – well, sort of but he’s not overweight or obese or anything), so, we don’t see much of those sweats on him.

Next week again same time, same place, only this time, I will play against Darling coz he’s really good at it and will definitely kick my arse and I need that adrenaline rush! I need to run around the court like a mad woman!

I know that this is old news but NASHA AZIZ is married to AKO MUSTAPHA apparently and I was only able to read the headline somewhere over the internet but if this is true, can someone please send me an article about this or if there’s pictures, please send me those pixs!

Sis! I know this looks silly and sound silly and I know what you gonna say but I am intrigued!!! I do really want to know if this is true or not!!!! She is one of my favourite actress if you must know!!! Must confirm!!!!!

So, that’s that for today… Shall we discuss about what it takes to be a good writer next?

Love

MamiJarum

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hun, once you used to write about how well others write and you included me as one of them (but I must admit that my writing style has gone down to a primary kid level because of my everyday interaction with them..)after reading a couple of your post for the past weeks and days, I must say your writing style has improved tremendously! Keep it up with your reading, dearie! I wish I have more time to read...

hugs*

SimplyMas said...

Awww.... Thanks dearie! U so nice! I hope that you're stress free now! How you feeling? Anyway, will e-mail you soon oteh??

Gosh... More room for improvement - that's me!

Wan me to read for you? I call you and I read for you - whatcha say?

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

SimplyMas said...

Hmmm... Foxy, u could be rite! I wasn't sure too! Will check out the site! Tks Babe! Aww! FOXY!!

OOD said...

only yesterday i read in Mangga (mind my choice of literature - very reliable source yes?), that he has just proposed to a girl. He is still waiting for her answer. No, i dont think he is married to nasha (i would disapprove!)

hey, have been away from work lah MJ!

SimplyMas said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes! Very reliable! I think, when I saw the pixs and headline, it's just an act kot? You know, in one of the new drama... Why disapprove? Wat's wrong with Nasha? Tak sesuai kot?

Patutlah lama tak dengar berita! (So that's why I never heard from you - English Translation)
Don work too hard...

anedra said...

if you are who I think you are, I think that your writing was always good and that it has improved a whole lot too!

but, if u are not who I think you are, then, yes..I would love to hear what it takes to be a good writer.

Either ways, I would like to know anyway.

And, I hope u don't mind me dropping by! :)

SimplyMas said...

KEEEE! KEEE! KEEE! I am who you thin I am! Yes! Spot on! It's me!!! Thank you for your kind compliments! So do tell me, what does it take to be a good writer?

Welcome! Welcome!

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Hi Mamijarum, just to say you have a very nice blog and thank you for your kind words on my chatbox.
Today, in London the sun shines but it's very cold all the same.
Yesterday, it rained but the cold winds always want to do battle with umbrellas, if you know what I mean. And you know, the autumn leaves are starting to fall already. warmest regards,
P.S. I like the scent of the rain - and it has a nice warm huggy sort of smell in tropical Malaysia a lot better.

SimplyMas said...

Me and you both Susan! I love the scent of the Rain too! It just smell refreshing all the time! It ws raining cats and dogs a moment ago!

Tks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

I love the rain too!!! But seems northern Asia, Europe and south east US are getting too much. Send the rain to Singapore!!! More reason for me to stay in bed :)