Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"Happy Birthday To Yoooooouuuuuu!!!

So I called mum today to wish her a Happy Birthday... She's 57 today but she still looks good as ever - doesn't look her age at all! It's soo good to hear her chirpy voice again! It's been about a year and half (more or less) since I've seen her, and that includes dad also and sis and the rest of the family but I miss the most is mak and ayah and sis... Of course I miss R & L & Ru without a doubt... R's busy now with her wedding plans etc and I'm just excited for that day to come where I'm able to be there with her to celebrate the joyous occasion! Just can't wait!!! Gosh... Boss now is annoying me now! Mimicking the voice of this woman that he's spoken to...

Anyway, forget about the boss, let's continue.

So today, Darlin, me, And and Luc will be playing squash after so many months of not playing, I kinda miss it! It's a lie, it's not months, it's more like years since we played squash together - me & darling that is... Never play squash with And and Luc, so good luck MamiJarum & Darling! GC! I'm running again starting Friday!!! I promise you, I will continue running Friday onwards & I won't stop till I drop!!!

Weekend was great! Sun's out shining on us and it was just beautiful.

to be continued...

No comments: