Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Day 64 – 10/07/06, Monday

I was in an exceptionally good mood today, yesterday and the day before (that’s the weekend) despite the headache that I had this morning which was killing my head (literally speaking). I decided to take 1 paracatemol because before when I had this headache I took one and it seems to help. I was a bit worried but if the doctor says it’s alright to take it, then I guess it’s all right as long as I don’t take it excessively, it should be fine. I was chirpy, felt fresh and not tired at all. Didn’t throw up the whole day today which was good and I think it’s all down to the Cornflakes that I had this morning. It might sound far fetched but I think it was the cornflakes. It boost up my energy… but hang on a minute. Over the weekend, I didn’t have cornflakes but my mood was excellent but I did throw up after breakfast… so again I conclude that in order for me not to throw up in the morning, I will have cornflakes!

Everytime I lay down in bed, my tummy starts to hurt and churning and I read that it’s normal but it sure does hurt though and I still have to wake up at the odd hours just to go for a pee which was now a norm to me coz you do get used to it after a while. Changes were a few, like my pants were bit tighter, boobs seems sorer and tummy – well, it seems to be growing steadily (I think, or were those just fats?). I don’t think I’ve put on weight massively which I think was pretty good considering I’ve been munching on chocolates but I do have my fair share of fruits and vegetable. I just got to get myself a new weighing machine just to keep me updated weekly on my weight.


So, that’s on my next list of things to buy (not that I have many things to buy)…

4 comments:

Naddy said...

hello! hw r u doin? :)

Anonymous said...

Mas,

Take care. Watever you do, must hav pantang larang.

I always doa kan yg terbaik for you n your beloved husband James!

I hope,Tak terlambat for me to congratulate both of you for your 'at last' pregnancy. Jaga diri baik2 di rantauan.

By the way..I dah tak blog lagik. Let 'her' blog alone. Just got no time now.

Do email me if you wanna share any good story. i taknak jadik the last person to know again. ThankQ.

Take care..you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mas...how are you doing?...feeling all ok ..well..taking a getting used to ya..cornflakes is good, saltines too,...or cream crackers..throwing up is normal..i had to go thru that or almost 3 mths...lepas tu ok...rest well and eat healthy ok...mas minum susu tak?..ok..take care loads..dah fikir2 taruk nama?..:))

SimplyMas said...

NADDY: I'm doing fine thank you!!! Hope you had a good birthday dinner!!!! Meriah sungguh! :D

ROMP: What telah happen? Busy selalu awak nih!!! Eh, takkan 'she' didn't tell you also bila I text 'her'? Hee hee!!! Janganlah gituk you!!! You won't be the last to know, I promise!!! Bila senang-senang tuh e-mail me okay and I will do the same too!!!

KSRIL: Susu mesti minum punya tapi kat sini cuma ada fresh milk ajer... not like kat sana ada Anmum (I think) and all that... Full cream tak favourite sangat so only drinking semi-skimmed milk ajer... Nama tuh dah fikir tapi tak terfikir! Banyak sangat tak tau nak pilih yang mana satu... Kenalah pelan-pelan kayuh you!!! I will take care and you also okay?!!!! Cayang dia!