Friday, March 31, 2006

Sheesh! What a Day

So, yesterday I wrote a not so nice entry and true, I should have e-mail her first but I didn't...

My mistake, my mistake! I let the whole world know about this instead and I can see why she don't appreciate it! Somethings are meant to be provate isn't it? Stupid MJ! I guess I shouldn't have done that and again I guess we won't be speaking to each other anymore in the next, oh I don't know weeks, months or years or so... There's no excuse for my behaviour...

I am a nice person, I know I am - ask all my friends, ask my family, ask my other friends... They will say to you that I am a nice person and I never do anyhting to hurt or harm them... You've got to know me to know what sort of person I'm truly am for I don't normally do this kind of thing. But I guess, you'll never know! It's okay, guess you won't lose or gain anything from knowing me too seeing what I've did...

Anyway, I just wanna say I'm SORRY if you feel the way you feel and I'm SORRY for saying and writing the things I said and wrote. I didn't mean no harm and I guess I might have misinterpret what's been written and it was a bit harsh of me to say what I say...

So for anyone who have read it, please, forget about it and ignore it and move on...

Truthfully, she is a nice person, and I'm really dissappointed that with my behaviour yesterday, I actually have lost a friend...

I'M SORRY AGAIN GIRL...

PS: Prince, will delete those inactive links! Thanks bro!

1 comment:

Prince Romp said...

Mas aka mamijarum..

How am i going to forget wat i've read? and how am i going to move on...its not that simple! i cant even sleep well last nite.

Everybody hav a photographic memory and lucky for you if some of them dont hav the film...but unfortunately I do. Then how to forget?

But wat she did to u was totally unacceptable...she deserves it!

erm...by the way, Who's that girl? Are u referring to Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears? Cos you NEVER mentioned HER NAME at all. haha..

I tink you shudnt retract ur post yesterday and u shudnt apologise openly like tis...You know why? cos the cost of my comments yesterday was cosy & expensive...I tink u shud reconsider again and republish it.

Wow...its impressive and very honoured when you actually took my advice regarding ur inactive links.

Meanwhile...world will get to know, who the hell that give u that advice and at the same time sabotaged them...haha

But dont you tink..less people in our link will make the link more exclusive? Furthermore.. not all will appreciate wat we had posted. They dont even come and pay a visit!

Hey i grumble abit too many here.
hope will see you soon...I mean in ur next post.

Prince romp
ps: Wanna play matchmaker huh?
Okay which one? As long not too Big & hairy, i tink shud be fine. Thk u.

Regards