Friday, March 31, 2006

Good Laugh At Last!

It's been a long time since I've had a good laugh - I mean proper hyena kind of laugh. I was talking to a new found friend last night over the phone, and she being a Singaporean was another plus as we spoke about everything and anything in that hour or maybe just 54 minutes. Didn't realised that we spoke that long though. Well, they say when you're enjoying yourself, time just flew by without you noticing it! Subjects that we touched on? Well, it all started with food and food, then the singlish then, weather, then food again, then our lives, then Singapore.. and then, and then.... many many more...

I'm really gald that I've found another 2 other Singaporean living in the UK - though they're living around the Lancashire area, that won't dampen our communication and We try to chat as often as possible! I hope we'll be able to meet up with one another!

Not forgetting, N, a fellow Malaysian who lives in Manchaster that I've been in contact with recently too! Gosh, she's also a wonderful lady and a doting mum - heck, all of them are! We had good laughs too whenever we chat on the phone! I think I better give her a ring today for I haven't done that quite some time!

Kak Teh did mentioned that in June, there will be a London Malaysia festival and for definete I will be there. All I need to find out from her is the exact location and the date and time of the festival! I've arrange with M yesterday that we should meet up at that Festival as she's living in London herself... Oooohh! This will be exciting! I just can't wait to meet up with her and her friends! She seems/sounds like a super duper mummy... Heck I think all of them are super duper ace people that I'm glad to meet!!!!

Thanks ladies for making my life this year a full one!!!

2 comments:

bunkerangs said...

oohh..best nyer dapat jumpa ppl yang sebangsa dengan kita..hehe..i kat sini so far lum lagilah. i have seen indians and chinese malaysians. tu ajer..but best gak lah :),,hahaha..ketawa tak leh tahan..adaker the code that they put down to post this comment is : yxbogil..bogil..hahahahhaa

SimplyMas said...

Errrkkk!!! bogil!! Now nasib baik tak....

Bunkle, after 2 years baru dapat jumpa... lama tuh! :P I'm also glad that I met up with you also! At least, bila pergi US boleh jumpa you kan?? :D