Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Countdown - 23 More Days

I have to emphasize yet again that weather today is abysmal. Cold, constant wintriness… I can feel it all over my delicate body…

Did I say it right - my delicate body?

Am I being utterly and brutally honest here? Ha ha ha hah!

Okay, so what’s the crack there then?

Just had my lunch or as they call it here ‘dinner’ - 2 plums, 1 packet of Ryvita Minis and 1 bowl (?) of pasta and cheese (low fat thingy). It might look as if it’s a lot but it’s not really.


So what’s the deal here – instead of calling it lunch, the Brits call it ‘dinner’? Isn’t dinner means makan between 6pm till 8pm and when they call dinner it’s actually ‘tea’… Okay, so tea – high tea, low tea? I’m still bamboozled about all this even after living here for couple of years. Getting used to it I can’t! Well I got to as I don't want to look like the ever so new girl in town... Paiseh!

I am so looking forward to the trip back home. Yes, I think I’ve mentioned it like a berzillion times but heck, I’m just over the moon!

23 days to go y’all and I’m coming home – yes I am, ooops – that’s WE are coming home and WE are looking forward to the sun sand and sea! I’ve got so many plans and so many people to see – we, we, we… not just I but WE!


James very amuse about all this (not amuse ha ha but just amuse hmmmmm). He says that somehow he felt that with this trip he doesn’t have any say or control in any of it… He’s right. Decisions are made without verifying with him first and so he says that whatever I decide he’ll go along with it as long as it won’t burn our pockets… Fine by me baby!

I haven’t told him yet how much it’s gonna cost us to stay in Kuala Lumpur and that we’ll be paying for my parents, nephew & niece transport & accommodation… Hee hee! Well, its my money and I use my other bank account to pay for it so there you go! It’s sorted then! Right? Right? Right…

So, I had my appointment with the Gynaecology last week on the 14th. They still need to do more blood tests and this and that tests… I’m a bit edgy. You know what’s weird? I bought this magazine today right and what’s really dreadful is when there are two articles on two celebrities who detected cysts on their ovaries. Now I don’t know what you call that but it’s a sign isn’t it? I mean, twist of fate? I don’t think so! Maybe it is just a coincidence but it’s too close to home! Sheesh! Gotta get a grip on myself…


Therefore my gynae says that I’ve got to go back in the next 4-5 months and by that time they might have the results and if what they say is true, they might have to scan it... and so from there they’re able to tell…

In the meantime, like James say don't worry too much and just enjoy myself and drink more ubat periuk from mak! Blah! Ewwww!

8 comments:

Kay said...

Well, its better to be excited to ur trip home than never wanting to come back home again rite...

When it comes to money wise its usually a very sensitive thingy...but since ur paying then shdnt be a problem to James...

There, I told u so, James also told u the same thing...dont worry..yada yada yada..be happy..until the gynae r very sure wat it is wat has to be done...

Why not u do another test back her in Singapore? just a suggestion...

So, u'll be in time to celebrate someone's bday...hehe..if u know who...

Looking fwd to see u gerl...

Anonymous said...

HI mami MAs,

Ur new friend here. Hope to see u in Spore. Seriously, whatever ur going thru, so many women are going thru nowadays, so its really quite a common condition in this days, especially for city folks like us.

Anyways, want to let u know that i enjoy reading ur blog, and look fwd to reading some more and to our chats :)
shima, bolton

Yara said...

Mas, I won't be able to fetch you at the airport but hopefully we can meet after that :) Let me wish you & James in advance "Have a smooth and safe journey"

SimplyMas said...

Waalaikumsalam wahai Cik Mona Kita sayang! Kita lompat sampai spring pun tercabut you! Happy sakanlah katakan! Hee hee!

SassyMomma: Yah! Yah! Looking 4ward and backwards to see you too!!! Loads to chit chat about kan? Thank you! THank you for the assurance! :D

Hey Kakak Nong! Jangan khuatir, balas e-mail itu bila Nong dah sihat okay! No rush! No rush! Take your time...

SHIME! So happy to know you drop by! Hope we will be able in Singapore! :D

Yaslam: Don't worry about that Yaslam! Just hope that we'll be able to meet you and your family! Maybe kita sama-sama bertandang rumah Cutwins nak?

Prince Romp said...

Heh heeh...Finally its final countdown.

At least now i got the chance to see someone's delicate body..wow!

Hey..I just had Muthu's curry fish head with rice for my 'dinner' and Chicken rice, tom yum and chop chye for 'tea'. Omg!

Then supper? Sleep lah.

Prince Romp said...

MJ...Tis is your Captain speaking.
Whre the heaven are you?

SimplyMas said...

I'm here Prince, I'm here!!!! Wah! Sound so angry! Sorry Captain!!! Hey! Guess what? I made BBQ Chicken Pau over the weekend!!! Delicious!!!!!! Wanna try some???

Prince Romp said...

OMG! I've warmed up tis plane engine for quite sometime..

getting pretty hot waiting for you..

Now you came out with ur BBQ Chicken Pau to bribe me? Wanna get me into trouble izzit?

Hey dont mind come and visit me..i got interesting project for you to participate in.

Regards