Friday, January 06, 2006

We'll Do It Together!

It’s been a gloomy morning today or any other day for that matter! The weather girl says that it might snow this weekend which is great cause I am looking forward to that! I love snow, though I don’t really appreciate the coldness nevertheless, we can’t have everything go our way can we?

I got back to work yesterday and I must say it’s good to be back! Not that I don’t enjoy those holidays given to me but if you’ve got nought to do and nowhere to go, it does get a bit boring.

I decided to tell my bosses about our trip to good old Singapore in April yesterday and to my amazement, they were all right about it! I was expecting a bit of hesitation from them when I told about the holiday, but nothing. Instead they were thrilled about it seeing that I didn’t get the opportunity to go back home last year. Anyway, that’s all done and dusted!

The weekend is upon us again and tomorrow, we will be going down to Manchester to watch Miss Saigon – now that will be good won’t it? Thing is, Mikey received a text last night from L stating that it would be nice to be invited…

Ooopps! We forgot to ask them if they would like to watch Miss Saigon with us this weekend!! Well, considering that they ALWAYS have plans over the weekend whenever the gang (which is all of us) ask them out, we just assume that they might have plans this weekend too… So, she’s not pleased with us at this very moment… Well, we couldn’t care less! No! Kidding only! Of course we’re not that nasty and Of course we feel guilty about not inviting them – I know I do! But what can we do? It was a struggle for us to get the tickets for tomorrow considering that it’s a popular show and tickets were sold like hot cakes – honest!!! Anyway, I wonder how I’m gonna face her on Wednesday eh if she’s still mad at us – even me!?

Thing is we decide to join the Rosemary Conley Diet & Exercise program at Coley near where I live. What it does is it gives you an idea of which diet is suitable for you and they have different type of exercise classes that you can participate and they also do a regular check on your weight! We’ll have our weigh in every time we go to the class and a bit of pep talk on diets etc and then to business –the Aerobics exercise!

I go to motivate Lucy and be her diet partner/buddy. We plan to shed those pounds together and ready to be a knock out for her wedding in 2007 and also to help me lose those pounds before I go back to Singapore in April and also before R’s wedding… It will be worth it!

Also since it’s only once a week (Wednesday), I decided to take up another sport that I’m starting to love - Squash session with my lady boss every Friday starting next Friday of course, so this will be great I tell you! Healthy lifestyle for me!

And James? Well… he’s not really into running or aerobics or going to the gym and furthermore he says that he gets enough exercise from working on site, so he’s not really that bothered actually! Healthy eating is all he’ll get from me then!!! And of course with the ‘humping and pumping exercise’ (to put it bluntly and not in a crude way! *wink* *wink*) it will help him lose those pounds too wouldn’t it?

3 comments:

Ely said...

go back to singapore in april...hmmm, are u going to stay there til july to wait for me? hehehehe

Anonymous said...

*teehee @ humping and pumping exercise* :D

Hope u r having fun at Manchester!! :)

It has been gloomy here too - been raining non-stop since last nite. I love it!! Feels like the weather in London! Like I've been there to know...! *LOL*

Hope u have fun at that exercise program too! And all the best! U can do it, girl!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's funny, thought I had my post up here earlier?

Did you get it? I was mentioning about taking note of that Sun and Moon Song in Ms Saigon?

Ok girl, have a good day there and Wishing you Eid Adha!