Tuesday, January 17, 2006

REPLY #3

Another One? Dated: 17th January


At 17/1/06 8:25 PM, Ely said…
Happy Birthday James!!! wish i was 27 again :( MJ, you're like me, shared account, no surprises. unless u use cash to buy the gift, he will know how much u took out but not where u bought his stuff.

At 18/1/06 3:29 AM, suriyati said…
Mamijarum,When you apply at your bank ask for pocket check with visa logo so you can use that. It works the same as the credit card but you tak bayar the high APR and your don't get credit card line just your normal account line. Just my thoughts. ;)

At 18/1/06 5:37 AM, Yaslam said…
So James share the same birthday month as me MJ. We January babies are like that...we said we don't care about our birthdays but deep inside we really hope that people will notice..heh..heh...heh. :D

At 18/1/06 11:12 AM, Apples said…
Happy B-day to your hubby, MJ!Psst! Hey some tips from me for those married and living overseas. 1) Try not to have shared account. If you do, have another account of your own..very important. Best if you have account at home, too!(in Singapore, I mean)2) Enough money, buy your own house in Singapore. Good investment at least for yourself. 3) Forget about Credit Card (I'm getting rid of mine!) Try Debit Card instead!(the one which Suriyati mentioned)4) Know the law well!eeks you hubby might kill me for this! But you need to be a bit smart jugak kan;)

MJ REPLY


ELY: Thanks for the wishes! He thoroughly enjoyed his gifts I bought him. Too bad no pictures were taken coz battery flat! You look 27 my dear!
Time for us to be that independent woman and open that account for ourselves!!! Hee! Hee!!!

SURIYATI: Good Idea, will ask them that when I go to the bank to open up an account for myself.

YASLAM: If your birthday has passed – HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY but if it’s not then HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Yah Lah! You January babies are hard to please – oh hang on, is that just men IN GENERAL that are just sooo difficult to understand and pleased?

APPLES: Thanks for the wishes and Thanks for the tips… It’s good to have a shared account but it’s even better I guess if I have my own account too so that I’m able to declare it as my money and not OUR money… Can I buy my own house in Singapore even if my hubby is a non-Singaporean? We were talking about buying a house in Singapore and then rent it out but not sure if we could! More info please?!!!

No comments: