Friday, December 16, 2005

Exotic Selection

Another Friday, another day, another night by myself. Chilling in, watching Simpsons and later on will watch Rush Hour 1 & 2 on DVD that James bough. Help myself to a brownie that I made few days back and top with with Double Cream - delicious! Soft Vanilla Ice Cream would be nice, but didn't buy some, so double cream will do. The window cleaner came around to collect his fee - that's done and over with, but I still owe him ₤1.60 as I was short of change. I tell you, this window cleaner could be well over 30 - maybe even 40 but he sure is fit as a fiddle and just look so good looking... Shhhhh! Don't tell James I said that... Hee! Hee! He comes around once a month to clean our windows and Friday night will be his 'collection' night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So anyway, I bought myself a box of Twinings Infusions Exotic Selection Of Fruit Flavour Tea Bags.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It include mixtures of Pear & Guava, Pink Grapefruit-Mandarin & Lime, Orange- Mango & Cinnamon & Mandarin & Lychee – very exotic don’t you think? Right now I’m drinking Orange, Mango & Cinnamon tea. It’s absolutely gorgeous and uplifting! You feel refresh and just tastes excellent! You can taste the orange and mango but not so much of the cinnamon and it’s also caffeine free. You can add sugar or honey but not recommended to drink it with milk! Eeewwk! Won’t taste right at all I tell ya! So, go grab one and try it!
You’ll love it I tell ya! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

James out on a company's night out and so, as usual, just me, my slippers (shown above) and my teddy!

Received a Christmas card from R today! It was unexpected and I was thrilled! R, if you’re reading this, thanks a million! Your card is on its way!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tempting Enough?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love tea, esp the exotic flavors! :) Oh yea, can't put milk in fruit flavored tea. I think it's coz of the acid. But usually they print that on the boxes. I think out of those 4 flavors, I would probably like Orange Mango Cinnamon, but the rest sound good too!!

Yea, very tempting!! :D