Friday, November 11, 2005

Loved Up...


As I was looking out through the window, a man walked passed and I offered him a smile and in return he smiled back and gave me a wave and walked off… He's cute!

Outside, the wind was blowing furiously and yet I still see people do their evening run, wearing just pair of shorts (with thermal tights underneath to keep those babies warm - I think!), a thermal shirt and a pair of gloves to warm their hands… Crazy I say but that’s determination for you… Rain or shine if you love doing it, stormy weather won’t stop you from doing what you love the most!

It was warm inside… The radiator is doing it’s job – warming up the house. I rather be indoor than out. It’s too cold and I’m just not keen of the wind and rain but ironically I love the snow… I love it when the greens are all covered up with snow and all you see is whiteness covering the whole land, farm… It’s just beautiful! The only plus thing about the cold weather, I got the chance to wear my fancy smancy coat and scarf wrap around my neck and pair of comfortable cosy gloves… And not forgetting give me the chance too to buy new pair of boots!

I’m in love with him all over again! I see him day after day and keep telling myself how lucky I am to have him in my life. He saved me from my past… He cares and loves me though sometimes he don’t say it as often as I wanted him to… He’s a man of few words… Not a romantic soul/character but he can be if he wants to. I love cuddling up with him while we watch the telly. We will lie down on the couch (fits 2 people!) and just cuddle… His hands wrapped around me keeping me safe, making me feel warm and secure… Stroking me… Precious Moments.

We talked, we joked, we laughed… we kissed… at times no words were spoken but who need words when action speaks louder eh? I never thought that I could be so lucky. I never thought that he accept my love, he accept me despite all that I’ve been through… God works in a very mysterious ways… I’m just grateful…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...:)

Yes indeed He does....