Thursday, November 03, 2005

Kalau Suka Katakan Suka, Kalau Benci Apakan Daya...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It’s late… Mengantuk sangat tapi posting tetap kena posting...

Right now, eating my chilled Peach Custard… It’s nice… It is coz I made it yesterday, and it does taste nice although there’s a waft of Almond flavouring on it… Yes, I know, it doesn’t make sense but as I was rummaging through my cupboard to look for colouring (found green & red… which one to use? In a Predicament!), I saw the small bottle of Almond Flavouring hidden behind the Nescafe Bottle and so I ask myself:

“Self, how about adding this Almond flavouring in the custard paste? A drop or a teaspoon?”

Thoughts were interrupted - Jamie came in the kitchen, “Whatya doing?”

Me: “Obviously making custard for me and you… gonna put chopped peaches on the bottom of these 4 brandy glasses and top it with custard and then chill it”

Jamie: “So, what seems to be the boggle?” Sniffing around and me like he always do… What? Do I smell to you? Do you really have to sniff me like a police dog looking for cocaine or weed or ecstasy or… whatever they call drugs nowadays… up my arse or something? Just because I haven’t taken that long shower doesn’t mean I smell…

Back to my custard…

Me: My boggle is… whether I should put this Almond Flava with the red custard paste or not! Sheesh! Such Quandary Again! Never add this before so donno how it’s gonna taste!”

Jamie: Risk it babe! We won’t die or get food poisoning just from the Almond Flavouring… Go on, take that BIG risk! Woooo!” He poked me… Why? Not a clue!

Me: Fine! But if it goes wrong, I blame you!”

Jamie: Yah wateverlah you £a%$... (This is not a bad word… This is the/a name that he likes to call me which I find inappropriate to include here, so as not to cause any anger or discomfort etc)

Me: Here goes nothing… (Trying so hard - just one drop but then… whoosh!)


Me: Damn it! Wooaaa! The smell is so highly-flavoured! That’s too much! BeeJeeweez! Apadah!... NO worries, it will be okay… Hantam jelah!

End result: Fantastic looking & taste absolutely gorgeous… Almond Flava bit over but will take note! It’s simple… Nothing too it! Even a 7 year old can do this Custard thingy… It’s a no brainier/brainer!

Sayangku, custard dah siap dah! Meh lah makan sama-sama… Kenapa dengan muka tuh? Macam kain buruk ajer? Apasal? Tak sedap ker? Alah! Baunyer jer tak sedap tapi apabila sayang scoop custard tu dan masukkan ke mulut sayang, mesti sayang nak lagi! Melts in your mouth you! Macam…. Macam… macam apa eh? Ala! Cubajelah! Kalau tak semua sikit pun jadilah! Nak MJ suapkan ker? Ngada-ngadalah sayang ni tapi, untuk sayang, apa-apa pun boleh lah! Macam baby jer, tak malu! Amacam? Okay? Aiik? Nak Lagi? Ha! Kan MJ dah kata, sedap, sampai menjilat gelas! Hee! Hee! Okay, dahlah! Sikit-sikit sudah lah! Jangan over sangat! Ada lagi 2 cawan kat dalam ais box tapi itu untuk besok dan lusa okay? Jangan tamaklah! Bila dah habis jangan lupa tolong cucikan pinggan mangkuk okay? *ku senyum tersengih-sengih* *blink* *blink* *blink*

Terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali MJ akan suruh cuci lagi… Haaaa! Haaa!!! Hee! Hee!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, too funny!:)

Anonymous said...

ehhh puding! best nyer!
bertambah best bila ada laki yang join sekaki bubuh resepi!

aku pon nak lah resep yang risky ini...

Anonymous said...

MmmmMMMM! I love pudding!!! Just not too much almond essence in mine though - it can be quite overwhelming :D But nak try lah your peach and almond pudding :D U nie buat I lapar... I belum makan today tau... hehehe