Saturday, October 29, 2005

Pictures Anyone

Aaahh... It's sp good tp be back but not really keen on going back to work though! Well, that's life ain't it? I must say that we had a wonderful time on our holiday... Bit of a shock but yes, this is our very first holiday ever... Frankly speaking, I was actually pretty bit nervous about it... Well, they say when you're on a holiday with a partner, it's make or break... & I'm glad to say that this is definetely a make! Bun in the oven? No, not yet but... yes, we are trying!!! Yah!!! Any tips for me mothers? All experience mothers - any tips to quicken the process? Hee! Hee! ;D Cheeky monkey!

So, anyhooo... I'm really excited about Eid... well, it won't be the same like it will be in Singapore but it will do fine... Got an invitation from my boss to her house for Eid... Looking forward to that... Find out how a Pakistani family celebrate Eid. Then over the weekend, the in-law family and some friends will be joining us for Dinner as I, Chef MamiJarum will do her very best to feed them with Malay Traditional dishes... Right now, still thinking of what to whip up... Few items here and there... like Pacri Nenas, Ayam Masak Merah, Rendang Daging (typical dishes), Sambal Tumis Udang, Sambal Goren and Lontong jangan lupa yer! What else? What else? Any ideas ladies & gents? Other different dishes? The Kueh Mueh, I was thinking kueh Lapis and Ondeh-Ondeh...? Does it sound okay? I will be feeding about 15 to 20 people so loads of work need to be done! Any assistance? Hmmm... James? Mum-in-law? We'll see...

Well, I'm the sort of person who like to do all myself. I mean, it will be much of great help to have someone assist you but somehow, I rather do it myself... Coz I know where I'm heading, I know what I'm doing and I know where everything is... Know what I mean?

I've miss so much news & updates on blogs that I donno where to start! Gotta start somewhere & I promise that I will read all the updates... I feel really guilty...

We went to Fuerteventura, that's in the Canary Island and it's a very beautiful place... Mind you, it's not really a tourist friendly environment but still, weather's beautiful, the beaches are beautiful and it just felt great to be away just the two of us... 90% of the people there does not speak English & so communication is really tough... We somehow felt like we are in their way... That's somehow the feeling that we get from them... Like we're not welcome there? Everything there is expensive - food, drinks, clothes, departmental stores... I mean everything!

Must continue later... Need to cook for Iftar!

Pictures will be at http://massylassy.fotopages.com Enjoy them boys & girls and yes, for those who know me well, I HAVE GAIN those pounds and I AM trying real hard to shed those extra pounds off me ALRIGHT?! Leave me alone! Stop judging me! I know I've gain ALOT and my face is as round as a BALL! I'm not thrilled about it but maybe it's because I'm HAPPY???? Hee! Hee!!! Enjoy those pictures guys!

I LOVE YOU too...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei camna bulan puasa boleh round face? I need those extra pounds too!:) Anyways,just came back and thank you so much for the e-greeting, dearie...am not able to open up yet i think there's a problem with the server..will check it out soon! Enjoy your last days of Ramadhan in UK! Slamat Menyambut Eid-ul Fitri, Mohon Maaf Zahir & Batin..

p.s. hey this is the second time we are experience this! As I'm writing here I got a notification from gmail that you've just fill up my comment and here I am too?! Are we psyche :) heheh ok hun now time for me to check out your egreetings, pics and your comments.TATA!

Anonymous said...

Just checked out your fotopages! Cool shot! No comments facility ke? Hey I like that pic you took of the plane's wing and overlooking the horizon with the sun coming up...very nice! There's potential in you hehe in case you don't know..hartini and I have been into picture taking lately well not for her actually..but with that it made me dig out all my old pics with some 'substance' to showcase. Thanks to her..I got myself into it too and started a blog on photos..hehe.Looks like Ely is getting in the bandwagon too!:)

ok time to check out your egreeting now! And yes...you may tell the truth on that tag heheh. We won't know Mami hehehehe;)

Anonymous said...

Mas, beautiful pix! :D Enjoyed viewing them. Looked like the perfect vacation spot for the lovebirds :)

Eid Mubarak to you and fam. And Maaf Zahir Batin. Me off to bake more cookies now. :D

SimplyMas said...

Nour: You tell melah! Holiday gerenti tembab punya!!! No work been done... including you know what lah!!! Hee! Hee! I think there is a comment facility but need to check it out again! But I'm sure there islah!!! Will let you know! :D

Hartini! Tks dearie! Now if only I can get a decent camera to take more pixs! Let's have a website where we can contribute all our pictures!????? :D

Eid Mubarak to you and family too! Receive my E-Card????

Don't forget to bake for me okay??!!!

madnessinvain said...

Mami, thanks for your well wishes. Selamat Hari Raya to you too.