Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Still the same

















Its been a good day today though we weren't able to go out coz waiting for the delivery man. We missed a delivery yesterday so they were re-sending it today. Its a gift from James for my birthday this 19th. I'll be 29 this year. Feeling so old. Can't believe I'm at that age already. Well, I see it coming but I don't think I'm ready for it - not yet. Anyway, we've been checking out restaurants that we can go to that's baby and breast feeding friendly and realised that there's not many here in Halifax or anywhere around the area which we find really disappointing. If it's impossible then maybe we'll just invite friends and family over for a barbeque - if the weather's kind to us. Recently weather's not looking too good and what hope do we have eh? Nevertheless, we've got 14 days to go before the big day. If all don't go well, then we'll just go over the in-laws and have dinner with them.

Maybe they'll be kind enough to look after Luke for a night while me and James go out for a nice long meal... Luke's sleeping had been pretty alright so far (Alhamdulillah) as he'e been sleeping through though there were nights where he'll wake up at night either for a cry, a cuddle, nappy change or just telling us that he's alone and don't like it! Anyway, this is something we might need to discuss with the in-laws this weekend...

Did I mention that I've got a cross trainer from James? yep, I think he's telling me to lose those pounds plus he can use it himself also!

Tomorrow will be an exciting day for Luke and me too. He'll be going for his first swimming lesson and I am so looking forward to it - not him but me! Hope I'll be able to meet more mothers and make more friends...










Bought a bouncer for Luke and he's loving and enjoying it like crazy! Laughing all the way!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling mas ... so many new photos of little luke .... sooo cute lah he.... :) cant wait to see him in the flesh come next year when you fly over here to singy..... take care and pls let me knw what you wud like for yr bday pls ... luv rose

SimplyMas said...

Pray for us Rose that we'll get there next year! Kita pun tak sabar nak tengok your son!! Mesti handsome macam mak dia!!! :D Good luck darling!!! I'll be praying for your safe delivery! Thinking of you always!

Anonymous said...

hello!!! i found u back.... hw've u been doin? ingat kita lagi tak? heheheh

SimplyMas said...

NADDY!!! Hello! Lama tak dengar cerita! Mestilah ingat, takkan tak ingat kan? Kita tak kemana cuma busy jaga si kecil tuh but now boleh relax sikit since dia dah boleh entertain himself!! Hope that you're doing fine!!

Ely said...

Luke is ADORABLE!!! lengan berlipat like my baby!

do u use the breast feeding cover when u breastfeed in public? to me, i use it when i am in any restaurants. people will nvr notice!

good luck and happy birthday...u're looking good too.

SimplyMas said...

Thank you Ely! Ialah! Tangan dia tuh berlipat all thanks to Breast Feeding though i think i overfed him sebeb tuh jadi gituk! Feeding cover? Hmmmm... They don't have it here lah so normally kalau kat restaurant I try to be as discreet as possible by covering using my shirt, sometimes susah betul but nak buat macam mana? Can I buy this Breast feeding cover over the internet?

Thanks Ely and you pun apa kurangnya?!!! Good Luck in your career!!! Super mum lah you!!!

Ely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ely said...

ehhh thats the wrong link, thats my company elearning link heheheh...this is the correct link

http://www.bebeaulait.com/

Záty Rose said...

wow! amazing post! visit my blog!
izzatisarafinahanis.blogspot.my! thanks!