Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tersangatlah Busy... :P

Sampai tak tahu kenapa tersangatlah busy.... It's not being busy, it's just being pure laziness that has creep up in me...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MOHON AMPUN DAN MAAF KEPADA SEMUA RAKAN-RAKAN YANG DIKENALI! KALAU ADA TERKASAR BAHASA, SALAH SILAP TUH, HARAP DIMAAFKAN YER!!! :D

It has been that long since I posted anything in my blog that there were times that I forgot that I have a blog of my own... Read others but just didn't feel like updating mine... Donno why though! Not that I don't want to keep uptodate my progress, its just... well... just pure lazy - tada back bone gituk kan! Okay, okay... So sorry... Won't happen again, I promise!

I've past my 6th months of pregnancy... tummy seems to be growing bigger everyday though whenever I looked down at my tummy I always thought that it should be bigger than what it should be... Its just me being an inexperience mummy! James was so adorable yesterday! When we were in bed, he put his right hand on my tummy and said, "C'mon now, kick for daddy..." I just love it when he says that!

Our Eid was quiet though next week I presume it might be busy... This weekend, we'll be driving off to Essex to Milah's place for Eid Makan and also to visit her, next Sunday, INsyaAllah we will be able to go to Anna's place for her Eid Open house, though on Saturday I've gotta go to my FIl's office to help out with some filing etc... Get paid for that so the money will come in handy!!! Our open house pulak - hee hee, kena tunggu rumah baru! Bila pindah baru boleh buat open house. At the moment our current house in Shelf is a bit of a mess, so no point inviting people over... which means that for me to have an Eid do, I've got to do it in November... probably on the 11th November. Lambat pun lambat lah asalkan jadi cuma yang pikiran jer nih nak masak apa eh???? Gotta open up my Recipe folder and look through the recipes...

Sambung sekejap lagi!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mas... how r u? :) how was raya? dtg la beraya ke rumah kita :)

Husain n Co. said...

Selamat Hari Raya Mas!..Maaf zahir batin dari ksri k...how are u doing?..

Ok..enjoy yrself during the eid gathering k...take care..*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya!!! :) Hope u got to go to the open house at your friends and makan puas2 and enjoy catching up with them - sounds like fun!! :)

Wow, past 6 months already??? That is sooooo fast! So another 3 months to go, right? Hope all is well and will continue to :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Mas

Congrates. I stumbled upon your fp and found your blog too. We've met in London, at Siti's concert remember ? You even have my pics in your fp .....

Geez, tak sangka buleh jumpa you dekat sini. Anyway, am no longer in Manchester as i am currently residing in Sydney. Moved here last Oct.

Take Care
-rini-

SimplyMas said...

NADDY: I'm fine thank you! Raya been okay2 ajer! Last 2 weeks been going to open houses and had a good time! InsyaAllah, next year kita datang Raya at your house dgn my anak sekali... Make sure you have a room for us. Kita pun nak duk tinggal dgn you!!! Hee hee!

SRI: Selamat Hari Raya KSri!!! Sorrylah kita reply lambat sangat... Takde excuse!!!! Will upload some pictures once I sort out my camera!!! Take care sis!

HARTINI: Puas memang puas you!!! Makan macam tak pernah makan gituk, hee hee!!! Next week I will be 7months already! Cepat eh? How time Flies!!! SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR BATIN TO YOU TOO!!!

RINI: Hi Rini!! Waaahhh! For a while I terlupa now ingat balik!!! Tak sangka stumble menumble eh!!! Iskh! Jauh pulak sekarang tinggal. Takpe, asalkan jangan lost touch ajer!!!! Take care!