Thursday, August 24, 2006

A R I G A T O K

Alrighty then… Burp, burp…. Burrrrrrppppp…

Okay, so since I’ve had my delicious, crunchy, juicy apple, the burp starts and it just wouldn’t stop! Buuurrrpp… Its completely grotesque! Well, actually it gave me a sense of relieve after burping! Hee hee! Buuuurrrp!

This morning when I went to the ladies, some saliva suddenly decided to just choked me and I started coughing like there’s no tomorrow… Then suddenly…. Blagggghhhh…. I vomited everything that I ate this morning. It was horrendous! It felt terrible and I was weak on my knees – well literally… It was really bad… Thing was, this saliva of mine have been stucking on my throat for a few times (not constantly but kind of kadang-kadang ajer) and sometimes it made me cough so hard that I peed on my pants… Okay, yes it sounds nauseating but with a loose bladder like mine, you just can’t help it can yah? Okay bit too much detail there but I just need to know that it’s something that I’ve got nothing to worry about.

Question for the experience mummies – is it normal to have aches and pains now and again on your belly, abdominal?

I mean I’ve finished my course of Antibiotics given from my Doctor for the urine infection and I felt better after few weeks but yesterday – hmmmmmm dia mula sakit lagi but it wasn’t as bad a before though… I’m on my 15th weeks and 5 days and well, normal kah?

Later on tonight, we’ll be going to a Japanese Restaurant to celebrate Lucy’s Belated birthday with the in-laws which is already 2 weeks overdue! Hee hee! Anyway, am looking forward to it coz boy do I miss sushi! For sure I won’t eat the raw seafood what with my condition and all – probably just the fried tempura with their rice and vegetables etc… Don’t really know what’s on the menu but will definitely make sure I don’t eat the raw one, won’t even try it! Anyway, won’t be able to swallow it if I even give it a try!

4 comments:

Husain n Co. said...

Mas dear..how are you doing by now?..goodness,..kesian dek Mas..puked sampai cam tu...dah ok tak sekarang...
My experience eh, when I carried twins, the nagging pain would be the aching soles (of feet), the aching groin but never in the abdominal area..i hope you do not have constipation or piles like how a friend and sil of mine had to go thru during their pregnancies...if the pain persists..do consult your gynae..have a good rest and take care dek Mas dear:)

SimplyMas said...

KSRI: So far last weekend doing okay2 jer. Muntah mmg muntah - habis makan terus nak muntah. Kali ini kat kerja pulak dari pagi sampai tengah hari dah masuk 4 kali muntah semua my breakfast sampai naik lemah kita. Nih dah makan lunch nih Alhamdulillah, kira badan okay sikit, rasa loya tekak pun tak teruk sangat. The pain on my abdominal dah kurang so Alhamdulillah... Thank you for your concern kSri!!! :D

MONA: Ialah mmg betul! Apparently, the pai on your abdominal is due to the gorwing of the baby so your pelvis pun expand... So far Alhamdulillah dah tak sakit. I think sekarang nih kena banyak swimming and light exercise biar sihat sikit badan nih! Will definetely avoid those raw stuff - tak termakan you!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Mas, I hope you're feeling lots better by the time you read this. It sounds very uncomfortable, isnt it - the choking and the peeing and the macam2... Yea like Sri says, do make an appt with your gynae and see what kind of remedy he can give u.

Hope u enjoy your nite out at the sushi bar!!! :D Haven't had Japanese food in a while too... maybe will get some packed ones one of these days just to snack on.

Ely said...

hello dear! you will still feel
the achey even when u're in your 3rd trimester. the babys grows more in the 2nd trimester and heavy too. then u will have too many aches to whine about, the leg cramps, the uterus growing and the back aching.

as for me, i am experiencing constant leg cramps and tummy cramps as the baby is having constant growth spurts!

whatever it is, do not forget to walk and stay active ok!

take care!