Sunday, February 05, 2006

Aduis! Sakitnya kena Tag!... Hee! Hee!

4 Jobs

This was my first ever job at the tender age of 16. Worked In McDonalds for about 6 months and strangely I actually enjoyed it tremendously. I so enjoyed just interacting with customers and make them smile… I know it sound corny but it’s the truth!

Second job, well this was when I was 17-18. Left school, didn’t actually go poly or college or anything coz am just not smart enough, so decided to start working and landed a job in a maid agency company as a Clerk Assistant – not glamourous I know but it’s work – money coming in the bank! Hee! Hee!

Third job… hmmm…. Not a great job but the money was good. Let’s move one…

And my fourth and final job was my permanent job in a construction company. It lasted 6 years before I actually move to the UK

4 Movies

Last night we watched the Goodfellas on DVD. I’m never into Mafia film, but this one, I was actually glued to the telly… It was really good – bit gruesome on some part but overall, it was fantastic.

Pirates of the Carribbean – my all time favourite Film. Great actors, great story, great settings… all just excellent!

Men In Black I & II – what can I say about this movie? It just crack me up and I just like Will Smith

Last but not least the Ultimate movie for me will be Ice Age…

4 Places I’ve Lived:
My Parents
My sister’s
My In-laws
My Brother-In-Law while we were waiting for our house to be sorted out!

4 TV shows I Love to Watch (This is bit difficult!)
Invasion
Law and Order – Criminal Intent
The Monk
CSI Las Vegas

4 Places I’ve Been on Vacation
(Now this is bit hard coz so far up till now, I haven’t been to many places so….)

Fuerteventura – Canary Island: Our 1st ever vacation together as husband and wife… Yes, seriously! What to do kan??!!!

Tioman Island – Just a short vacation with James

The United Kingdom

The United Kingdom

4 Blogs I Visit Daily:
Blogger 1
Blogger 2
Blogger 3
Blogger 4

4 of Your Favourite Food
Fish & Chips
Calamari
Sambal Prawns
Nasi Lemak

4 Places I’d Rather Be
Be with my family & Love ones
My house
At the beach – sun, sand & sea
In bed with…. Ehem, ehem!

4 Albums I can’t live without:
Misha Omar’s Albums
Siti Nurhaliza – All of her albums
Man Bai – Just one album that I have right now in the UK
Last one is bit tricky but if I have to choose one, I will choose – Faith Hill

4 Vehicles I’ve Owned
Red BMX Bicycle when I was 12 years old
Mountain Bike from my mum
Vauxhall Corsa from James
Vauxhall Corsa from James

4 Tagees
Sassy Momma
Madness In Vain
OOD
Nong

No comments: