Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Permanent...

Yap! Yap! Confirmed, signed and sealed... From now on, this will be my permanent and new blog... I just feel that I need to move on... I need to breathe new air, I need new environment, new mind, new life... Oh hang on... Not a new life coz at the moment am very contented with my life right now... So, yes, I am running away from all sorts... Call me a chicken if you want, a drama quees (which I am), I don really care awreet.... Hee! Hee! I just feel that to get away is to start anew, start fresh... Don't you think? Yes I do... Whatever people want to say about me, be it... I'm here to make friends and build friendship and not enemies, so there! Awreeet...

Now, for the benefit of my friends (that only know about this blog), above are some of the pictures that I took when I was at the barn with Darlin... I swear that there must be a way that I can put up an album in this blog... Gotta check this out when I have time...
Time! Please be on my side!!!! Ugggghhhhh...

So, I had a smashing time at the Barn in Skippy with Darling... Had a nice long walk to Kettlewell, we laughed, we teased, we joke around, he farts, I fart and we compare to see who's the loudest and the smelliest and polluting the clean fresh air... Ooooiiiiii!!!

It was just beautiful! That's why I love it when we go to the barn coz we get to to have that long walk by the farm, by the lake, pass the local pubs, saying hellos to people we know, people we don't know... People are just more friendlier when you're at the barn in Skippy... I love being there, staying there! So peaceful, so calm... No crime, no worries - everyone know you by your name and everytime we go in a Pub, the landlord will call you by name and everyone will automaticall says their hellos...

So, welcome MamiJarum to your new blog coz I'm sure you'll be loving it...

I do apologise to all my friends for the hassle of changing to a new blog... I feel that there's a need to, for my own benefit I guess, I feel that a change is needed!

So, enjoy yourself MamiJarum coz you deserve it as you are such a nice and sincere person... Gosh! I am just sooo full of myself aren't I? Forgive me for I am just a humble person... Really, I am... I just wanna make friends... Sincerely I do... Anywhere, anyone... doesn't matter at all! Just pure, clean, fun-going, loving people that won't misunderstood me coz I hate being mizunderstood....

Check out those pictures y'all!!!!

7 comments:

OOD said...

oh.. sini sembunyi ya?

nanti saya bilang sama mak awak!
e-eh tak tau! :oD

so there are dramas brewing at the other side? I can be such a blur sometimes!

and pictures where? where?

OOD said...

oh, and nice cool banner!

SimplyMas said...

OOD! Welcome! Welcome! My first visitor... Woo Hoo!!!! Yah! Me decide to hide here... New and fresh right??!!! We all are blur so don't worry about it!!!! Me just want to bring a bit of Drama coz as u noe I am THE DRAMA QUEEN...

Pictures? Where? Where? What Pictures???? Ooohh... that pictures.... Hee! hee! Kindof forgotten about it but will do it NOW!!!!

OOD said...

Her Royal Highness Queen of Soaps,

i shall sit tight here holding my breath, waiting for the pictures..

hurry now.

i mean HURRY NOW (sounds a bit nasal because i am not breathing remember?)

SimplyMas said...

Darling! The Quees Has spoken! Pictures are attached... Part two will be out soon! Those will be pictures of me and the kittens...

SimplyMas said...

The Queen not Quees or Queer... Gosh! What am I like??? Poor you!!! Hope that you're feeling much better awreet!!! (Jordy for Alright as is People from the Newcastle...)

Anonymous said...

hey Mamijarum! What telah happened? No wonder no news from you. I have been sooooooo busy...hey I got my kungfu entry and was dying to hear your comments! heheh Takpe I will be patient.Don't worry..I know what you mean (classic blog changer, me) Entah brapa kali I tukar address heheh. Hey this template is the one I had at first..if you want any changes to background ke ape ke..I can give you the codings.

oteh, take care hun! and I think this template suits you!